$8 for Charcoal Steamboat Set for 1 pax at 7th Storey (Worth $16)
- Signature charcoal steamboat and black pepper crabs
- Traditional Hainanese heritage and cuisine
- Spacious dining area with warm and attentive service staff
- Al fresco dining with view of Marina Barrage
- Limited Groupons available
- Ingredients: Fresh Sliced Chicken, Live Prawns, Cuttlefish, Shrimp ShuiGao, Fishballs, Fresh Sliced Fish, Assorted Vegetables, Fresh Shrimp Balls, Yam and Fresh Clams
- Choice of Noodles: Mee Hoon, Ipoh Flat Rice Noodles, Vermicelli or Japanese Udon
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Reservation required. Limit 1 Groupon per pax on each visit, min 2 pax per visit. Valid for dine in only. Not valid for drinks. Not valid with other discounts and promotions. Not valid on eve of and on PH.
For reservation, call 9445 9828 / 6222 9880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Contact number
- Number of pax
- Day and time of reservation
- Groupon voucher code
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Not inclusive of GST and service charge. For outdoor dining only.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Within the open, airy Marina Barrage, the 7th Storey restaurant serves up authentic, traditional Hainan favourites, bringing back waves of nostalgia and the memory of the good old days. Indulge in the Charcoal Steamboat Set, and tantalize your taste-buds with live prawns, shrimp ShuiGao, fresh sliced chicken and fish, and fresh clams. Choose from 4 different staples - mee hoon, Ipoh flat rice noodles, vermicelli or Japanese Udon. If your appetite takes you further, settle in with a la carte Hainanese classics like the Hainan Roasted Pork ($13.80), or opt for something richer to line your stomach like the Hainan Mutton Soup ($18.80).
Mask first date jitters or spend an enjoyable evening with your loved ones with the Marina Barrage as your constant companion, alongside feasting yourself into a stupor accompanied by the warm and attentive service staff. Get ready to be chastised by your dining companions for not bringing them to indulge in this gem of a restaurant. Talk about being in hot soup indeed.
Daily 11.30am-2.30pm / 6pm-11pm
Reviews:"If I must choose a favourite dish for the dinner, it would be the Hainanese pork chops. Drizzled with sweet & sour sauce, the pork chop was served on a bed of fries; the whole combination was just right, and oozed a nostalgic feel." - Ladyironchef Review
Featured on CNNGO 'Top 10 Places to eat in Singapore'