$9.80 for One Salmon Yu Sheng or $23.80 for Abalone Yu Sheng at 7th Storey Live Seafood & Charcoal Steamboat in Marina Barrage (Worth up to $68.80). Large Size Options Available.
- Prepare for Chinese New Year with family and friends
- Mouth-watering signature charcoal steamboat and black pepper crabs
- Traditional Hainanese heritage and cuisine
- Spacious dining area
- Warm and attentive service staff
- Al fresco dining with Marina Barrage as backdrop
- Medium Salmon Yu Sheng
- Large Salmon Yu Sheng
- Medium Abalone Yu Sheng
- Large Abalone Yu Sheng
Choose between dine in or takeaway.
Redeem between 1 January to 2 February 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per pax per visit (for dine-in) and unlimited Groupons for takeaway.
Dine-in option must be accompanied with ala carte order.
Medium size serves 3-5 pax. Large size serves 6-9 pax
Reservation required, at least 1 day in advance, call 9445 9828 or 6222 9880.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Groupon excludes Service Charge and GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day; give a man a rubber fish and he'll attract a horde of hungry gummy bears. Enjoy oceanic entrees in safety with today's Groupon to 7th Storey Live Seafood & Charcoal Steamboat Restaurant. Choose from 4 options:
- For $9.80, you get One Medium Salmon Yu Sheng (worth $38.80), or $18.80 for takeaway.
- For $13.80, you get One Large Salmon Yu Sheng (worth $49.80), or $23.80 for takeaway.
- For $23.80, you get One Medium Abalone Yu Sheng (worth $68.80), or $33.80 for takeaway.
- For $38.80, you get One Large Abalone Yu Sheng (worth $88.80), or $43.80 for takeaway.
Gear up for a bountiful Lunar New Year and keep rumbling bellies at bay during the reunion dinner. Serve up an authentic, traditional new year dish to kick off a year’s worth of revelry alongside the Hainan favourites that the restaurant serves up, bringing back waves of nostalgia and the memory of the good old days. Dine in style with the Marina Barrage as one’s backdrop as well as the warm and attentive service staff.
Add to the celebrations by indulging in the Charcoal Steamboat Set, and tantalize your taste-buds with live prawns, shrimp ShuiGao, fresh sliced chicken and fish, and fresh clams. Tantalize your taste-buds with Hainanese classics like the Hainan Roasted Pork ($13.80), or opt for something richer to line your stomach like the Hainan Mutton Soup ($18.80).Review:
Featured on CNNGO 'Top 10 Places
to Eat in Singapore'
Operating Hours:Lunch: 11.30am - 2.30pm daily
Dinner: 6pm - 11pm daily
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!