$120 for 6 Pax 8-Course Chinese Cuisine Set at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant in Jurong Bird Park (Worth $248). 10 Pax Option Available.
- Delectable spread of Chinese and Hong Kong style cuisine
- Top quality ingredients
- Complete your dining experience with starter, main courses and dessert
- Includes traditional favourites like Peking Duck, Fish Maw and Poached Live Prawns
- Over 20 years of experience
- Perfect for family gatherings and special occasions
- For 6 Pax: 8-Course Chinese Cuisine Set
- For 10 Pax: 8-Course Chinese Cuisine Set
8-Course Chinese Set includes:
- Peking Duck (1/2 duck for 6 Pax, 1 whole duck for 10 pax)
- Thick Soup with Shredded Abalone, Fish Maw, Sea Cucumber and Shark Fin
- Poached Live Prawns
- Braised Fish Maw with Assorted Mushroom
- Deep Fried Soon Hock Fish
- Stir Fried Duck Meat with Black Beans & Chilli
- Braised Ee-Fu Noodles with Conpoy
- Daily Dessert
Valid till 8 Jun 2013. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per visit. Valid for dinner (daily 5.30pm-10pm) and for dine-in only. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Not valid on 11-12 May 2013.
Appointment required, call 6265 8218.
Groupon excludes required order of peanuts, towel and Chinese tea.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
The family that eats together stays together as chewing on tasty morsels loosens tongues enough for joys, sorrows and words of wisdom to be spewed. Strengthen bonds with today's Groupon to Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant at Jurong Bird Park. Choose between 2 options:
- For $120, you get an 8-Course Chinese Cuisine Set for 6 Pax (worth $248).
- For $198, you get the above for 10 Pax (worth $398).
Whet and satisfy burgeoning appetites with the 8-course gourmet odyssey at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant, which serves up Hong Kong-style cuisine ranging from fresh seafood dishes to perennial favourite traditional Chinese dishes. Get initiated into the action with a delectable Peking Duck, then line growling tummies with a Thick Soup with Shredded Abalone, Fish Maw, Sea Cucumber and Shark Fin.
The team of esteemed chefs then dole out fabulous seafood dishes that the restaurant is famed for. Savour the heavenly Poached Live Prawns, followed by Braised Fish Maw with Assorted Mushroom, and meet daily nutrient requirements with the Deep Fried Soon Hock Fish.
Appease diet deities further with the scrumptious Stir Fried Duck Meat with Black Beans and Chilli, and pair off with Braised E-Fu Noodles with Conpoy, before you put overworked tastebuds to bed with a delectable Dessert of the Day.
Daily: 11.30am - 2.30pm (Lunch), 5.30pm – 10.00pm (Dinner)