All-You-Can-Eat Premium Beef: $25.95 for Wagyu, Prime Rib, T-Bone and More at Barossa in 2 Locations (Worth $51.67). Two and Four Pax Options with Additional Wine Available.
- Premium Australian beef
- Free flow of prime cuts, sides and sauces
- Choose from Wagyu D Rump, Australian Prime Rib and Rib Eye, King Island T-Bone and Braised Beef Cheek
- Load plates with delicious sides like Barossa Salad, Creamed Spinach, Sautéed Mushrooms, Roasted Tomatoes with Cheese and Mashed Potatoes
- Well-stocked bar boasts a range of new world wines and champagnes
- Range of craft beers by Archipelago Brewery available
- Indulge in favourite shooters, martinis and mojitos
- Unpretentious, laid-back and rustic ambience
- Perfect for beef-lovers
- Located at Esplanade Mall and Holland Village
- For One: Premium Australian Beef Buffet
- For Two: Premium Australian Beef Buffet
- For Two: Additional Two Glasses of Wine + Premium Australian Beef Buffet
- For Four: Premium Australian Beef Buffet
- For Four: Additional Four Glasses of Wine + Premium Australian Beef Buffet
Valid from 4 July to 31 October 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for dine-in, Wed and Sun dinner only (6pm-10pm). Not valid for beverages. Not valid with other set meals, promotions, discounts and offers. Not valid on eve of and on PH.
Appointment required, available at 2 locations:
- Esplanade Mall 01-11, Tel: 6534 5188
- 22 Lorong Mambong, Holland Village, Tel: 6468 4688
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25.95, you get a Premium Australian Beef Buffet for One (worth $51.67).
- For $50.95, you get a Premium Australian Beef Buffet for Two (worth $103.34).
- For $67, you get Additional Two Glasses of Wine and a Premium Australian Beef Buffet for Two (worth $135.49).
- For $101.95, you get a Premium Australian Beef Buffet for Four (worth $206.68).
- For $130, you get Additional Four Glasses of Wine and a Premium Australian Beef Buffet for Four (worth $270.97).
The rolling Australian outback meets casual chic at this Australian-inspired restaurant and bar. Indulge appetites in the robust aromas of 400 days grain-fed Wagyu D Rump, which boasts a marbling score of 5 and above, and are grilled to tender, juicy perfection. Or savour Barossa’s succulent, fall-off-the-bone braised beef cheek that is slowly simmered in a home-made gravy of red-wine, stock and fresh vegetables for 5 hours to produce a virtual explosion of flavour with every bite.
Chomp on richly flavoured King Island-sourced T-bones, or delectably tender and juicy Prime Ribs, and load plates with Grass-Fed Prime Steer Rib Eye which is marinated with Barossa’s home-made spicy seasoning for a beautiful balance of tenderness and flavour.
Allow various palate-delighting sauces to mingle with your favourite cuts, and choose from from Truffle Béarnaise, Wild Mushroom Cream, Blue Cheese Sauce and Red Wine Sauce.
Sumptuous feasting continues with a free flow of sides like Barossa's Salad, Creamed Spinach, Sautéed Mushrooms, Roasted Tomatoes with Cheese and more. Opt for the two pax or four pax options to treat fellow carnivores to dinner at Barossa's unpretentious, laid-back and rustic ambience, perfect for chilling out after a hard day’s work and tucking into hearty fusion Australian fare freshly-prepared by Barossa's team of experienced chefs.
Upgrade your Groupon to complement your slab of succulent, juicy steak with a glass of aromatic wine to from Barossa's well-stocked bar which boasts a range of new world wines and champagnes, craft beers by Archipelago Brewery, as well as popular shooters, martinis and mojitos.
Barossa has been featured in publications like U Weekly, I Weekly and FHM Magazine.
Taking its name from the famous Barossa Wine Valley in Southern Australia, Barossa has a great waterfront location in the breezy Esplanade Mall courtyard. Exuding a distinct laid-back feel with rustic wood furniture and an open-plan, alfresco setting, it serves good-old Aussie favorites on large, wooden platters."
Barossa's signature salad... The cornucupia of rocket, avocado, tomatoes, tossed in a light honey mustard sauce was an utter delight. Chopped cranberries provided extra sweetness to the salad, while crushed nuts gave added texture."
- Daniel & Esther
Monday to Thursday: 12pm – 3pm, 6pm – 1am (last order at 10.30 pm)
Friday: 12pm – 3pm, 6pm – 2am (last order at 11pm)
Saturday: 12pm – 2am (last order at 11pm)
Sunday: 12pm – 1am (last order at 10.30 pm)
Wine bar open till 12.30 am
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
View our Partner's website here