$20 for $40 Worth of Middle Eastern and North Indian Cuisines at Bayview @ ECP
- Wide selection of authentic and traditional Middle Eastern and North Indian Cuisines
- Relaxing dining atmosphere
- Sea view dining
- Alfresco sitting available
- Easy parking at East Coast Park
- View Menu
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
- Valid till 6 Mar 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Unlimited Groupons per bill
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for ala-carte food and beverages only
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions and set menus
- Not valid on Mon
- Reservation required
- Call 6445 5996 / 8111 9843 / 9862 1981
- Redeem at: 1202 East Coast Parkway, 01-03 East Coast Seafood Centre
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Middle Eastern and North Indian Cuisines.
- For $38, you get $80 worth of Middle Eastern and North Indian Cuisines.
Fly your magic carpet into Bayview @ ECP to savour an array of authentic Middle Eastern and North Indian cuisine without the need to wish from a magic lamp. Dip your choice of Persian flat bread in Maust'khiar ($6), a dip made of a combination of yogurt and chopped cucumber, flavoured with mint. If salads are your choice of starters, try the Persian salad ($5) made from a combination of fresh chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, parsley, onion and their special house dressing.
Carnivores will stick to familiar skewered meats like Chicken Shish Kebab ($22) or Kebab Soltani ($32) made of lamb fillet. For vegetarian options, have the Falaffel Platter ($15), consisting of fritters of marinated chickpeas served with Borani and fresh shirazi salad.
Seafood lovers will find the King Prawn Kebab ($30) with marinated jumbo shrimps, charbroiled with onion, bell pepper and tomato, hard to resist. Try their signature, Fried Fish ($25), consisting of a fresh daily catch of whole fish seasoned with a special marinate sauce and pan fried to perfection.
Now sit back, enjoy the cool sea breeze and take in the seaview in front of you with a cuppa traditional Persian, Mint or Flavoured Tea ($6.90). The atmosphere in the restaurant is easy, and there is no rush to get back to the hustle and bustle of city life.
Other main courses to tantalize your tastebuds include Grilled Veg Sizzler ($18) and Mutton Rogan Josh ($16). Enjoy a nice side like the Pappdi Chat ($7) and finish it all off with some sweet dessert offerings like Mango kulfi ($5) and Gulab Jamun ($3.50).
A fully halal restaurant with an inviting, modern ambience, Bayview @ ECP affords diners the double pleasure of gastronomic delights and a treat for their eyes, with views spanning the gorgeous horizon being freely available from the restaurant. Staffed with friendly and helpful waiters, Bayview @ ECP guarantees customers a fully enjoyable experience.
Daily: 12pm to 10.30pm