$10 for $20 Worth of Local Delights and More at Bian's Cafe in Bugis. $20 for $40 Option Available.
- Located in the Singapore Chinese Opera Museum in historic Kampong Glam district
- Indulge in local street food favourites
- Must try popular dishes include Stewed Beef with Rice, Curry Chicken with Bread and more
- Good for food and beverages
- Casual indoor dining space
- Perfect for friends and couples
- Walking distance from Bugis and Nicoll Highway MRT stations
- $20 Worth of Local Delights and More
(valid for 2-3 pax)
- $40 Worth of Local Delights and More
(valid for 4 pax and above)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill. Minimum 2 pax per visit. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Closed on Sat, Sun and PH.
Reservation required, call 6292 3393.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $10, you get $20 Worth of Local Delights and More.
- For $20, you get $40 Worth of Local Delights and More.
Tucked in the Singapore Chinese Opera Museum, located in the rustic historical district of Kampong Glam, Bian's Cafe serves patrons with affordable, scrumptious local delights, ranging from Curry Chicken with Bread ($6), Mixed Fried Rice ($6), Stewed Beef with Rice ($7.80) and more for a quick lunch bite.
Satisfy cravings with a scrumptious signature original Beef Noodles ($6.50) or opt for its spicy variation, or go indulge with fellow gluttons in Stewed Chicken with Mushrooms ($6.80) served with rice, and savour its deliciously homemade flavours reminiscing of childhood.
Have your pick of delicious snacks and sides such as Fried Dumpling ($3), French Drumstick ($3.50) or Beef Slices with Sauce ($5 onwards), and finish off with a thirst-quenching Lemon Tea or homemade Yogurt ($2.50) to complete the wholesome, home-away-from-home experience at this fuss-free, casual eatery.
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays