$40 for Four Beginner Pole Dancing or Exotic Dancing Classes at Bobbi's Pole Studio in Bras Basah (Worth $130)
- Fun and engaging pole dance classes for all; no prior experience needed
- Spice up one's repertoire with SLAP (striptease and lap) dance techniques
- Dance your way through an invigorating, full-body workout
- Learn from Singapore’s best professionals
- Great group activity with fun-loving girlfrends
- Great as gifts this festive season to kickstart New Year workout routines
- Conveniently located near Bras Basah MRT, Exit A
- Valid till 9 Mar 2014
- Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for first time female customers, 21 years and above
- Call 6333 4308 or refer to website for class schedules
- All classes to be completed within 4 consecutive weeks of the first class
- Start: 10 Feb 2014
- End: 9 Mar 2014
- Registration Cut-Off Date: 7 Feb 2014
- Start: 7 Apr 2014
- End: 11 May 2014
- Registration Cut-Off Date: 4 Apr 2014
- For $40, you get Four Beginner Pole Dancing classes for One Pax (worth $130).
- For $78, you get Four Beginner Pole Dancing classes for Two Pax (worth $260).
- For $40, you get Four Beginner SLAP (striptease and lap) Dancing classes for One Pax (worth $130).
- For $78, you get Four Beginner SLAP (striptease and lap) Dancing classes for Two Pax (worth $260).
Don't be surprised if you find yourself pointing your toes and arching your back with graceful ease at the end of 4 weeks. Bobbi’s promises to bring out a stronger, sexier you. Make chairs look effortlessly sexy with the SLAP dance option, and get expert coaching on saucy hip rolls, crawls and floor routines while getting ample practice with the art of the perfect tress-toss.
Bobbi's dance classes will definitely help build overall strength and flexibility, and working up a sweat becomes relatively effortless especially when one is having tons of fun.
There’s no such thing as too shy to try. Be the strong, confident woman who chooses to rise above the humdrum and do something that’s out-of-the-ordinary-awesome.
Bobbi's Pole Studio has been featured in publications such as The Business Times, myPaper and Shin Min Daily and more.
I have been coming here for 3 months now and I absolutely love it! The teachers are really great; so friendly and supportive, and so amazingly talented. Everyone including the students are super fun and non-judgmental. The studios are also really modern and funky. I absolutely love coming here and it's given me the biggest boost to my confidence and I'm sure other students will feel the same!"
- Yahoo Business Review
Bobbi's Pole Studio is grand! All the instructors and staff are fun and friendly. Very organized, and if you miss a class you can do a replacement the same week. I recently finished the Beginner's Course and have moved to the Intermediate stage. Pole dancing is a lot of fun and my fitness level also improved."
- Yahoo Business Review
Tuesday and Thursday: 12.30pm - 2pm, 4pm - 10pm
Friday: 2pm - 10pm
Saturday: 12pm - 5pm
Sunday: 12pm - 4pm