$38 for Hypnotherapy Session at Casa Santosa in Robertson Walk (Worth $145). Three Session Option Available.
- Combination of hypnosis and therapeutic intervention
- Use of the mind's natural ability to heal and create positive change
- Powerful, quick and safe treatment
- Can treat stress, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias, insomnia, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and smoking addiction
- Can aid weight loss, reduces Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Can treat eating disorders like bulimia, anorexia and binge eating
- Experienced and professional therapists
- Private therapeutic space
- Holistic approach to regaining mind and physical health
- One 60 min Hypnotherapy Session
- Three 60 min Hypnotherapy Sessions
Appointment required, call 6836 7782.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $38, you get a 60 minute Hypnotherapy Session (worth $145).
- For $110, you get Three Sessions of the above (worth $435).
Get led into deeper relaxation and have the terrific combination of hypnosis and therapeutic intervention make conscious use of the body's natural ability to heal and the mind to create positive change through belief and expectations. In a non-invasive, safe, effective and wonderfully relaxing procedure, augment treatment protocol for helping with negative thought processes and behaviour problems.
Hypnotherapy can help patients overcome unhealthy habits and conditions such as stress, anxiety, panic attacks, phobias and smoking, among many others, encouraging a healthy lifestyle in its place. Casa Santosa provides a whole host of services from counselling, treatments of every spectrum, and Yoga for all group ages and levels.
More than a yoga centre, Casa Santosa is is a sanctury of healing offering more many modalities of healing! Members who come to Casa Santosa are showered with TLC by Peggy and her amazing team! They become part of the Casa Santosa family! Casa Santosa becomes like a 2nd home!"
- Hong Chua, Facebook Review
It has been a pleasure to work with and teach at Casa Santosa. In accordance with her vision of creating a holistic healing space, Peggy has put together the ingredients with lots of love and care – good intention and positive energy, knowledge that comes from practical experience, practitioners and friends who share this vision, a supportive and enthusiastic community of students and a lovely space. Wishing Casa every success and wonderful learning and growth!"
- Kanya Kanchana, Customer Testimonial
Monday to Friday: 9am - 9pm
Saturday: 10am - 5pm