Great for the June Holidays: $38 for Sentosa Ports of Lost Wonder + Singapore Flyer + Captain Explorer DUKW Tour + $10 Popeyes Chicken Voucher (Worth $69.40). Child Option Available.
- Enjoy an exhilarating land, sea and on-air experience around Singapore
- Have a fun-filled day in the sun at Sentosa's water theme park Ports of Lost Wonder
- Take in the cityscape on the world's largest observation wheel
- Explore scenic locations while on the DUKW Tour
- Enjoy juicy fried chicken at Popeye's
- Choose to enjoy all the activities on the same day or spread out the fun
- Great for friends, families and couples
- For One Adult: Sentosa Ports of Lost Wonder Package
- For One Child: Sentosa Ports of Lost Wonder Package
- Admission Ticket to Ports of Lost Wonder
- 30 min Singapore Flyer Ride
- 60 min Captain Explorer DUKW Tour
- $10 Popeyes Chicken Voucher
General Fine Print:
- Collect tickets between 19 to 28 June 2012
- Tickets valid till 30 August 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Valid on weekends, school and public holidays
- Child ticket valid for children between 3 to 10 years old
- Singapore Flyer valid daily from 8.30am to 6pm (last admission at 5.30pm)
- Ports of Lost Wonder valid daily from 10am to 6.30pm (last admission at 4.30pm and water play area closes at 6pm)
- Cebu Air Travel and Tours Office closed on Sundays, eve of and on PH
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6235 2328 or email email@example.com for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Call 6235 2328 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exchange Groupon printout at Cebu Air Travel and Tours Office (03-65 Lucky Plaza, Mon to Sat 10am - 7pm) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
- For $38 per Adult, you get One Admission Ticket to Sentosa's Ports of Lost Wonder, a Singapore Flyer Ride, a Captain Explorer DUKW Tour and a $10 Popeyes Chicken Voucher (worth $69.40).
- For $48, you get all of the above for a Child between 3 to 10 years old (worth $66.55).
Get both feet off the ground for a little bit and hop onto the Singapore Flyer, the world's largest observation wheel, standing at an impressive 165m. For 30 minutes, drink in unparalleled views of the cityscape.
Discover the sights and sounds of Singapore on a lesser used medium of transport on the DUKW Tour, which brings you to places like Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, the Esplanade and Merlion Park via a cruise on the Singapore River.
Should energy levels drop during the course of this journey, attend to your appetence for drool-some fried chicken with the $10 Popeyes Chicken voucher, and enjoy some lip-smackingly good memories with your travel counterparts.
Available any day of the week (including public and school holidays), this leisure package will see you rumble up friends, family and bored school children for a fabulous time on the island.
As a kid, I had lots of fun and it was the highlight of my trip. I enjoyed climbing inside the Merlion. My favourite part was at the Dolphin Lagoon. It was my favourite because I was chosen to go inside the water and guess what happened, the dolphin kissed me. I think Sentosa Island is a great tourist attraction."
- Yahoo Travel
It's a good tourist spot for families especially kids to enjoy those rides and the place itself. Sky view is a plus. Cable car ride was the best way to get a cool view of surroundings and a different experience of travel. The basic S$59 by Faber Tours was good enough for a day long trip with good points of visit. Shopping on that island is still expensive. This place is fantastically connected to public transportation services. Preservation of natural habitat is amazing. Worth for a day long trip. Trip to the other small islands nearby breathtaking."
- Yahoo Travel
Fantastic trip, loved Sentosa island and would love to go back. Wish we had spent the whole day there rather than just the afternoon! The evening show was very enjoyable too."
- KJ, Viator Review
Cebu Air Travel & Tours Office
Monday to Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Ports of Lost Wonder
Daily: 10am - 6.30pm (last admission at 4.30pm and water play area closes at 6pm)
Daily: 8.30am - 6pm (last admission at 5.30pm)
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Cebu Air Travel & Tours304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza 03-65 (Tel: 6235 2328)