Gardens by the Bay: $29 for Admission to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest + River Cruise (Worth $45)
- Singapore's newly opened City in a Garden
- Lovely, green getaway amidst an urban setting
- Dazzling flower displays and a soothing waterfall awaits
- Explore scenic locations while on the River Cruise
- Choose to enjoy all the activities on the same day or spread out the fun
- Great for families with young children, couples and groups of friends
- Admission to Gardens by the Bay: includes visit to Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
- River Cruise
General Fine Print
- Collect admission tickets between 14 Sept to 13 Oct 2012
- Admission tickets valid till 31 Dec 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Child below 3 years old get free admission to Gardens by the Bay
- Excludes Garden Cruiser and Aerial Walkway or the OCBC Skyway, additional charges payable at ticket hub
- Flower Dome and Cloud Forest open daily 9am-9pm
- Flower Dome closed on: 25 Sept / 30 Oct / 27 Nov / 18 Dec 2012; 29 Jan / 26 Feb / 19 Mar / 23 Apr / 28 May / 25 Jun / 30 Jun / 27 Aug / 24 Sept / 29 Oct / 26 Nov / 17 Dec 2013
- Cloud Forest closed on: 24 Sept / 29 Oct / 26 Nov / 17 Dec 2012; 28 Jan / 25 Feb / 18 Mar / 22 Apr / 27 May / 24 Jun / 29 Jul / 26 Aug / 23 Sept / 28 Oct / 25 Nov / 16 Dec 2013
- River Cruise open daily till 9.30pm
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6235 2328 or email email@example.com for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Exchange Groupon printout at Cebu Air Travel and Tours Office (03-65 Lucky Plaza) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
For $29 per pax, you get admission to Gardens by the Bay which includes a visit to the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest, and a River Cruise (worth $45).
Fans of flora and fauna can find something to leaf through at the distinctive waterfront gardens next to the Marina Bay Integrated Resort. Showcasing the best of tropical horticulture and garden artistry with a mass display of tropical flowers, coloured foliage and more, drop by the cooled conservatories for a literal and figurative breath of fresh air.
Treat senses to the freshness and cooling sounds of the waterfall in the Cloud Forest conservatory and experience the unique biodiversity of a cool-moist environment, before being treated to the visual spectacle of the Flower Dome. Take a much-needed break from the concrete jungle with the dazzling, changing displays of the Flower Field and stroll in the mist of hundreds of flowers.
Discover the sights and sounds of Singapore on a lesser used medium of transport with the River Cruise, which takes you on the Singapore River where you get to see places like Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, the Esplanade and Merlion Park.
The highlight of the Flower Dome is the flower field located at the central of the conservatory. The flower field will have changing colourful displays of temporary flower beds, specially designed to reflect different seasons, festivals and themes. The 850sq metre flower field can hold 18 000 blooms at any one time!"
- Kevin Soh, Blog Review
The next Cooled Conservatory, Cloud Forest, blew both di-di's and my minds away. It definitely felt much colder than when we were inside the Flower Dome. And we loved it!"
- Kelvin Ang, Blog Review
Cebu Air Travel & Tours Office
Monday to Saturday: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Flower Dome and Cloud Forest
Cebu Air Travel & Tours304 Orchard Road, Lucky Plaza 03-65 (Tel: 6235 2328)