$29 for Adobe Photoshop Workshop at Distributed Software Solutions in Tanjong Pagar (Worth $399). Two Pax Option Available.
- Pick up powerful Photoshop tips and tricks
- Familiarise yourself with the Adobe workspace and photo-editing tools
- Learn how to add effects, text, manage colours and more
- Friendly and experienced instructors
- Conducive and comfortable facilities for learning
- Unleash your creativity
- Suitable for beginners or as a refresher course
- Basic computer working knowledge required
- For One: 3 hr Adobe Photoshop Workshop
- For Two: 3 hr Adobe Photoshop Workshop
- Workspace and tools
- Panel Settings
- Customized Settings
- Introduction to Digital Images
- Color Management
- Auto Corrective methods
- 3D Image creations
- Basic Digital Image Morphing skills
- Illustration of some Real water reflection effect
- Make Photos more suggestive
- Text Effects
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 18 years and above.
15, 22 or 29 Sept 2012: 10am–1pm or 2pm–5pm
More classes will be added depending on total number of participants.
Registration required, at least 1 week in advance, visit
Call 6224 7500 for enquiries.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Participants are advised to bring their own laptops installed with Adobe Photoshop.
Voucher is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get a 3 hour Adobe Photoshop Workshop for One (worth $399).
- For $49, you get the above for Two (worth $798).
In the 3-hour Adobe Photoshop learning extravaganza, avid apprentices are waltzed through priceless practical skills from competent trainers. Students soak up sorcery such as managing colours, importing and exporting various file formats, and modifying images by adding enigmatic effects. After getting acquainted with the Adobe workspace and its amazing tools, attendees are introduced to the exciting realm of digital image editing as pros impart their best practices in auto corrective methods and basic digital image morphing skills and family anedotes to keep the lesson lively and engaging. Participants will also learn to create 3D images and get a go at the water reflection effect to transform ordinary snaps into extraordinary pictures. Covering the basics in detail, the course is suitable for complete beginners who wish to prettify pictures or more experienced users who want to jazz up their current skillset with more flair and finesse.15, 22 or 29 September 2012: 10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm