$28 for Four 60 min Zumba or Salsa Classes at Elite Coach in 2 Central Locations (Worth $80)
- Upbeat and fast-paced dance fitness classes
- Zumba includes blood pumping aerobic moves that are fun and easy to follow
- Salsa classes follow Cuban Style coaching for a cosy and relaxed learning environment
- Flexible class schedule
- Learn from trained and professional instructors
- Available at 2 convenient locations
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
- Valid till 6 Oct 2013
- Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for first time customers only, 16 years and above
- Sessions must be completed within 5 weeks from 1st session
- Closed on Sat and Sun
- Appointment required, register online here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Clarke Quay Studio: 38 Carpenter Street, Hui Seng Building 01-03
- Claymore Studio: 9 Claymore Hill, 8 on Claymore 01-03/04
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Mouths that speak words of truth may bring a whole array of emotions - relief, joy and even despair but hips that move truthfully always promise a roaring good time. Make sure your hips don't lie with today’s Groupon to Elite Coach. Choose from 4 options:
- For $28, you get Four 60 minute Zumba or Salsa Classes for One Pax (worth $80).
- For $40, you get Six 60 minute Zumba or Salsa Classes for One Pax (worth $120).
- For $50, you get the First Option for Two Pax (worth $160).
- For $78, you get the Second Option for Two Pax (worth $240).
Pick up one of two Latin dance classes, Zumba or Salsa, at Elite Coach with today's Groupon. These fun and interactive classes are bound to get even the stiffest of bodies moving to the beat with their energetic and catchy tunes and equally hyped trainers. Funfilled and fastpaced Zumba is a dance fitness programme that promises not to be boring like other aerobic workouts.
Or try Salsa, that is just as catchy as Zumba. Elite Coach follows the Cuban Salsa style, which involves a large circle of couples dancing the same move together, while a caller shouts out the next move to dance. This community dancing puts away shyness and builds confidence as everyone learns the moves together.
With the four session options, Grouponers get a taste of Zumba and Salsa but six sessions will help you execute moves properly. Have friends join in the fun and excitement with the two pax options and feel a joint sense of accomplishment in burning calories together.
The concept of Elite Coach was first created in Paris, France in 2009, whereby International Personal Trainer, Christian Anseaume, developed his own philosophy of elite coaching in helping clients achieve their own personal targets and goals in exercise. Today, the company, which set up home in Singapore in 2010, provides individual and corporate sport services to clients from varied backgrounds.
Monday to Friday: 9am - 6pm
Closed on Saturday and Sunday