$25 for Wella Hair Treatment with Micro Mist Steamer + Wash + Blow at Essensuals Hairdressing by Toni&Guy at Bugis (Worth $75). Additional Cut and Two Pax Options Available.
- Premium salon from the Toni&Guy Group
- Highly skilled, professional hair stylists
- Great for all hair lengths
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Expertly designed looks and latest styles
- Go with a friend with the top-up option
- For One: Wella Intensive Moisturising and Macadamia Oil Hair Treatment with Micro Mist Steamer + Wash + Blow
- For One: Wella Intensive Moisturising and Macadamia Oil Hair Treatment with Micro Mist Steamer + Cut + Wash + Blow
- For Two: Wella Intensive Moisturising and Macadamia Oil Hair Treatment with Micro Mist Steamer + Cut + Wash + Blow
Valid till 31 October 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for first time customers only, 18 years and above. Valid for services by stylist only. Valid for all hair lengths. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Not valid on Fri and Sat.
Appointment required, call 6333 0039.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25, you get a Wella Intensive Moisturizing and Macadamia Oil Hair Treatment with Micro-Mist Steamer, Wash and Blow (worth $75).
- For $45, you get an Additional Hair Cut, a Wella Intensive Moisturizing and Macadamia Oil Hair Treatment with Micro-Mist Steamer, Wash and Blow (worth $110).
- For $80, you get the second option for Two (worth $220).
Put delicate 'dos in the hands of the professional stylists at Essensuals Flagship as they shape and style strands to abolish frizzy locks. Neglected scalps and follicles are nourished with a Wella intensive moisturizing hair treatment, rendering smoother, shinier and healthier looking hair.
Resulting manes cascade in smooth and luminuous layers devoid of frayed knots while customers luxuriate in the relaxed and friendly environment. Choose from having hair washed and blown dry, or snipped into fetching styles by the experienced scissor-wielders, turning otherwise boring head helmets into fashionable statements.
The stylist from Essensuals will first do a consultation, understand your lifestyle etc.. then recommend the best cut for u based on things like your hair texture .. i've had my hair cut short by her.. and i like it.. and my hair is rather thick and coarse.. i'm sure she will do fine.. give it a shot!"Monday to Friday: 11am - 9pm
- babybabe, Cozycot contributor review
I went for a haircut just now... currently sporting a bob (previously had long hair). It turned out great (I was paranoid at first because (1) I don't usually look good in short hair, but I do this time"
- Pynkalita, Cozycot contributor review
Essensuals Bugis opened last year in May 2010. Bryan specifically hand-picked his team of stylists, mostly from Toni & Guy, who are confident, creative and passionate about hairstyling to ensure that Essensuals Bugis will provide a unique hairdressing and urban lifestyle experience for all their clients."
- Fay Hokulani blog review
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 11am - 8pm