High Society Cafe and Restaurant: $10 for $15 Worth of European Fusion Cuisine in Marina Bay Sands and Pacific Plaza
- A chic restaurant with a cosmopolitan heritage
- Savour an eclectic mix of European fusion food and local delights
- Signature items include the High Society cupcakes, which are named after High Society's award-winning music CDs such as "flirt" and "a love so beautiful"
- Seasonal menu available
- Distinctive interior design reflects a mix of old world charm and contemporary lifestyle living
- Popular high-tea spot is also perfect for corporate luncheons and intimate dinners
- Available at 2 locations
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
- Valid till 2 Apr 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Unlimited Groupons per bill
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for ala carte food items only
- Not valid on eve of and on PH
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Marina Bay Sands: The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, B2-47/48
Tel: 6688 7522
- Pacific Plaza: No.9 Scotts Road, 01-01/03 and 02-15
Tel: 6238 7254
- Reservation required, call respective outlets
See the rules that apply to all deals,
- For $10, you get $15 worth of European Fusion Cuisine.
- For $50, you get $75 worth of European Fusion Cuisine.
While the phrase “high tea” often conjures erroneous impressions of well-dressed diners dangling precariously above ground with a cup of tea in hand, today’s deal from High Society allows Grouponers to stay grounded while elevating their taste buds to greater heights. Combining old world charm with contemporary lifestyle living, this chic restaurant is renowned for its distinctive Western fusion items, such as the Seafood Laksa Spaghetti ($27), an Italian classic with a modern, local twist.
Among High Society’s offerings is its Seasonal Menu, which boasts dishes that have been crafted exclusively to reflect the current season. The Bacon & Foie Gras Burger ($29) is a must try for the young and chic, while the Chicken Yakitori ($14), which is prepared with marinated chicken cubes in a rich Teriyaki sauce and served with bell peppers, presents a sophisticated take on an Asian staple. Otherwise, brace yourself for a pleasant surprise when you order the Plat du jour ($24), a daily special that is prepared with much secrecy and spontaneity in High Society’s kitchen.
If a quick bite is what you’re craving, High Society dishes up a variety of Soups and Light Bites to whet your appetite. Dip your spoons into a thick and creamy Clam Chowder ($10), or much on a succulent dish of Chicken Bites with Mayonnaise ($8) or Soft Shell Crab Tempura ($10) while contemplating the finer things in life.
Priding itself on living life through the enjoyment of good music and good food, High Society Cafe and Restaurant is the latest addition to the High Society line of products and services. With 2 centrally located outlets, High Society Cafe and Restaurant is easily distinguished by its chic Italian decor that is accompanied by fine cuisine and feel-good music. Enjoy an intimate luncheon, or indulge yourself in an afternoon high tea when you dine at High Society.
Monday to Thursday and Sunday: 10am - 11pm
Friday and Saturday: 10am - 1am
An artisan display of cupcakes, cakes, tarts and macarons welcomes patrons at the front of the cafe/restaurant. Popularly known for their pastries, many patrons may mistaken that High Society is a dessert place for the sweet tooth. Little may you know that High Society cafe/restaurant offers an extensive menu that serves delectable food besides pastries.
On top of the usual items on the extensive menu, every quarterly High Society offers a special seasonal menu from the chef's creation. That's something to look forward to every 3 monthly."
- Reviewer, SGFoodonFoot.com
This was the best Mille Feuille I ever had! The three of us literally destroyed this pretty looking custard slice within a minute. Love how this sweet-looking dessert is not too sweet yet creamy and rich. Perfect to our liking! High Society is definitely a nice place to have pretty desserts while chatting with your good friends over a cup of coffee. Love the soft music playing in the background and the velvet dining chairs. So comfortable! Would recommend couples and friends to head over here for a meal or desserts."
- Reviewer, Chikumama.blogspot.sg