$30 for $50 Worth of Cantonese Cuisine at Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant in Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium
Wide variety of Chinese culinary innovations and signatures
A team of award winning chefs showcases the splendors of an authentic Cantonese cuisine
- Located in one of Singapore's leading hotels along the Singapore River
- Fine ambience for celebrations and occasions where there is a need to impress
- Great for families and groups of friends
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
- Valid from 23 Sept to 22 Nov 2013
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- For $50 worth option, min. 2 pax to dine
- For $100 worth option, min. 4 pax to dine
- For $250 worth option, min. 8 pax to dine
- Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill, no splitting of tables/bills allowed
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for lunch and dinner
- Valid for Ala Carte items only
- Not valid on eve of PH, PH and for lunch on Sun
- Not valid with other discounts, offers, promotions and vouchers
- $250 worth option includes a complimentary Premium Box of Mooncakes which must be redeemed by 19 Sept 2013
- Reservation required
- Call 6731 7173
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Life is frequently complicated with vital decisions such as what to have for lunch for dinner, and make for stressed out folk. Do away with confusion and have it all with today's Groupon to Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium. Choose from 3 options:
- For $30, you get $50 worth of Cantonese Cuisine and Beverages.
- For $60, you get $100 worth of Cantonese Cuisine and Beverages.
- For $150, you get $250 worth of Cantonese Cuisine and Beverages and a complimentary Premium Box of Mooncakes consisting of 2 Lotus Paste and 2 Single Yolk Mooncakes.
Tuck into the splendid selection of authentic Chinese-Cantonese dishes such as the signature Barbecued Suckling Pig with Goose Liver, Yam and Japanese Cucumber ($35 per portion). Further whet appetites with the Smoked Duck with Sliced Apple ($12 per portion), and complement your meats with a cold dish such as the Spicy Jellyfish ($12 per portion).
Culinary platters are great for sharing with extended family, friends, and colleagues. Chefs at Xin Cuisine will recommend the Traditional Peking Duck ($38 for half, $68 for whole), and the Home-Style Roasted Duck with Tea Leaves ($28 for half, $52 for whole). Warm bellies with wholesome soups and broth chock full of nourishing ingredients, including the Braised Lobster and Dried Scallop in Winter Melon Soup ($22 per person) and the Braised Beancurd Soup with Crabmeat, Scallop and Egg White ($12 per person).
Feast on oceanic wonders such as the Steamed Fresh Scallop and Prawn Served with Fish Roe and Crabmeat Sauce (from $26), and the Sautéed Fresh Scallop with Hong Kong Kai Lan and Bell Pepper (from $ 32), all winners in the taste and quality departments. Complete your meal with Braised Ee-Fu Noodles with Waxed Sausage, Roast Pork, Diced Shrimp, Mushroom and Chive (from $18) or the Yangzhou Fried Rice with X.O. Sauce (from $20).
For those who will always have a separate stomach compartment for desserts, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant also delivers with the Fried Sesame Ball with Red Bean and Liqueur Chocolate Filling ($8 per portion of 4 pieces), and the Lime Sorbet with Aloe Vera and Lemongrass Jelly ($10 per portion). For the third option, diners get an additional complimentary box of Premium Mooncakes.
Located in one of Singapore's leading hotels along the Singapore River, Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium, Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant boasts an extensive menu of traditional Cantonese dishes, expertly prepared by a team of dedicated and professional chefs. Its warm, inviting confines are suitable for celebrations, gatherings and endlessly enjoyable meals surrounded by friends and family.
Lunch: 12pm to 2.30pm
Dinner: 6.30pm to 10.30pm