$17 for $40 Worth of Indonesian Cuisine at Indo Padang Restaurant in Dhoby Ghaut. Weekend Option Available.
- Extensive menu of authentic Indonesian cuisine
- Famous for spicy dishes and Beef Rendang
- Large range of popular dishes such as Ayam Bakar and Ikan Nila Goreng
- Perfect for friends and family gatherings
- Located near Dhoby Ghaut MRT
- Weekday (Mon-Thurs): $40 Worth of Indonesian Cuisine
- Weekend (Fri-Sun): $40 Worth of Indonesian Cuisine
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 3 Groupons per bill. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other promotions and discounts.
Reservation required, call 6732 1679.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Groupon includes GST and Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $17, you get $40 Worth of Authentic Indonesian Cuisine on Weekdays (Mon-Thurs).
- For $22, you get $40 Worth of Authentic Indonesian Cuisine on Weekends (Fri-Sun).
Keep mouths watering and stomachs rumbling in anticipation for the authentic Indonesian fare, served up piping hot from the kitchen upon order to maintain both texture and quality. Offering up a wide range of soup, meat, poultry, seafood, vegetables and tofu dishes, enjoy the legendary spicy food and unique culture of Padang food.
Kick off culinary adventures with a serving of traditional Emping Crackers ($2) and Sop Buntut ($9.50), a mildly spicy oxtail soup, before tackling generous servings of their classic Beef Rendang ($9), Ikan Nila Goreng ($15.50) and Sayur Lodeh ($8).
Try the house special of Sayur Nangka ($8), with succulent young jackfruit cooked in rich, coconut gravy. Great for hearty meals or just a casual dine-in with family and friends, eat to your hearts' content at this comfortable and homely restaurant.
This little restaurant tucked away in the basement of The Cathay is where you can find super affordable and tasty Indonesian grub. On top of that, the interior is bright and airy, and the staff are nice and attentive. Their beef rendang; prawn sambal petai; and ikan nila goreng (fried tilapia fish) are all delicious, and worthy highlights from their menu."
Sunday to Thursday: 12pm - 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 12pm - 11pm