App Development Course: $58 for 1-Year Access to iPad, iPhone and Android App Online Development Course by Instant Apps Workshop (Worth $600). Two Pax Option Available.
- Create Apple and Android Apps without the use of computer coding or programming skills
- Comprehensive 32-unit syllabus
- Learn to integrate RSS feeds, HTML and video clips to customize your own App
- Build an iPhone or Android App within hours
- Learn from the comfort of home or on the go
- For One: 1-Year Access to iPad, iPhone and Android App Online Development Course
- For Two: 1-Year Access to iPad, iPhone and Android App Online Development Course
- 32 unit syllabus
- Step-by-step tutorial to create your App
- Ability to publish completed Apps in Apple Apps Store and Google Play Store (Android) (additional charges apply)
- Certificate of Completion
Redeem online between 17 Sept to 16 Oct 2012, course access valid for 1 year. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
How to redeem:
- Visit www.iaworkshop.com/online-course, enter Groupon voucher and security codes and complete the online redemption form
- Receive confirmation email with username and password
- Download elearning materials from www.box.com/s/tu65m1tuv0e3d4dffza8
- Login on to course portal at http://login.hitzapps.com with username and password
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $58, you get One-Year Access to an iPad, iPhone and Android App Online Development Course for One Pax (worth $600).
- For $98, you get the above for Two Pax (worth $1200).
Apple and Android App creation gets this much easier with Instant App Workshop's online course, which teaches students to build Apps from scratch without the use of computer coding or programming knowledge. Jam-packed with App-building tips and tricks as well as ideas for the next great App, complete novices and experienced App creators alike will be able to create their own iPhone or Android App within hours.
Learn the essential basics of developing a workable App and additional features like integrating RSS feeds, HTML and video clips to provide users with an all-round interactive experience that engages them in a meaningful way. Students can learn from the comfort of home at all hours of the day with this online course designed for their convenience, and will be ready to launch their own Apps into cyberspace in no time.
The 32 unit syllabus includes:
- Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Chapter 2: Location with Google Map
- Chapter 3: Facebook
- Chapter 4:Twitter
- Chapter 5: RSS
- Chapter 6: Youtube Video
- Chapter 7: Create Events
- Chapter 8: Google Calendar
- Chapter 9: Gallery
- Chapter 10: Gallery with Flickr
- Chapter 11: Gallery with Picasa
- Chapter 12: Capture Photo and email
- Chapter 13: Chat
- Chapter 14: Tap to Call (Phone Number)
- Chapter 15: Push Notification
- Chapter 16: Create Ebook with HTML
- Chapter 17: Upload PDF into App
- Chapter 18: Ecommerce and Paypal
- Chapter 19: Stream Music from iTunes
- Chapter 20: Stream Music from Podcast RSS
- Chapter 21: Create QR Scanner
- Chapter 22: Create QR Coupon
- Chapter 23: GPS Direction
- Chapter 24: Places Nearby
- Chapter 25: Meal Split Calculator
- Chapter 26: Sport Stats Email
- Chapter 27: Capture Customer Name and Email
- Chapter 28: Design App Appearance
- Chapter 29: Publish App
- Chapter 30: Set Paypal with x.com
- Chapter 31: Google Play Store Account (Android)
- Chapter 32: Create IOS Developer Account (Apple)
Instant Apps WorkshopCreate Apps for Smartphones and Tablets
View our Partner's website here