$32 for 4 PowerPlate Group Training Sessions at Joy Fitness in Outram (Worth $196)
- Boutique fitness studio close to the CBD
- Fully equipped with latest and most advanced Power Plate® pro6™ machines
- Variety of class types and timings available
- Indoor lounge and outdoor patio to relax in
- Serves complimentary premium teas and gourmet coffees
- Great for busy professionals
- Highly trained and experienced instructors
- Winner of 'Singapore's Outstanding Enterprise 2012' award
Appointment required, call 6674 8758. Sessions to be completed 1 month after the 1st session.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Begin your fitness journey with Joy Fitness and take the opportunity to vibrate your way to a more toned tenor in their fully-equipped boutique studio close to the CBD, decked out with the latest and most advanced Power Plate® pro6™ machines. Guided along by their highly-trained and experienced fitness instructors, combine effective training methods with nutritional advice in a multi-pronged approach to achieving one’s ideal state of health. Perfect for the busy professional or anyone looking to embark on a healthy lifestyle, work on fitness goals in a cozy and relaxed setting nestled away from the city's hustle and bustle.
With an indoor lounge and outdoor patio completely Wi-Fi enabled, members can choose either to catch up on emails or relax before or after class at the lounge serving complimentary premium teas and gourmet coffee.
I love using Power Plate as part of my fitness regime as I can do a really intensive work out in such a short space of time. As a working mother with a hectic work schedule, using the Power Plate machine helps me stay in shape without having to spend hours in the gym."Monday to Friday: 8am - 9pm
- Testimonial by Claudia Schiffer
Off court training is as important to me as on court. With the Power Plate, I’m able to accelerate my off court training and maximize the benefits."
- Testimonial by Serena Williams
I can really feel the benefits of the PowerPlate, particularly for stretching. I often feel tense after a race and I can even find it hard to get off the car, so the PowerPlate helps me feel suppler and more relaxed. It is also a very good way of increasing the strength, which is crucial for tacking up the enormous G acceleration force caused by high speed racing."
- Testimonial by Rubens Barrichello
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 3pm
Closed on Public Holidays