Killiney Kopitiam: $15 for $30 Worth of Cash Vouchers (6 x $5 Value) in 5 Locations. $60 Worth Option Available.
- Classic Singaporean favourite
- Traditional, homemade fare
- Delicious breakfast fare as well as mains like Laksa, Mee Rebus, sandwiches, desserts and more
- Old school décor
- Casual, fuss-free eatery
- Available at 5 locations
- One Booklet of 6 x $5 Killiney Kopitiam Cash Vouchers (Worth $30)
- Two Booklets of 6 x $5 Killiney Kopitiam Cash Vouchers (Worth $60)
Self-collection from 30 July to 31 August 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts.
Collect at Groupon Shop:
Suntec City Tower 3
03-27 G-L (at Cinema Level)
Mon to Sun: 11am-7.30pm (including PH)
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Killiney Kopitiam Cash Voucher Fine Print
- Valid for use from 30 July to 30 November 2012
- Valid for dine-in only
- Unlimited coupons per pax per visit
- Not valid for set meals, or with other promotions and discounts
Valid at 5 locations:
- Newton: 8 Anthony Road, UOB Kay Hian Building 01-02
- Orchard: Lucky Plaza 01-10
- Orchard: 1 Orchard Spring Lane, Tourism Court, Singapore Tourism Board
- Boat Quay: 11 Lorong Telok (off Circular Road)
- Siglap: 11 Upper East Coast Road
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $15, you get One Booklet of Six $5 Killiney Kopitiam Cash Vouchers (worth $30).
- For $30, you get Two Booklets of Six $5 Killiney Kopitiam Cash Vouchers (worth $60).
Killiney has been feeding famished Singaporeans fresh classic fare from its homely menu of eggs, toast and other local favourites for more than a decade.
The aroma of Killiney’s traditionally brewed coffee and tea or the spiced musk of curry chicken ($5.80) will summon deep sleepers to the table more effectively than orchestrating a pots-and-pans ruckus. Killiney’s sharpest suit is undeniably its stable of Asian breakfast staples like the sweet and tangy Mee Siam ($4), piquant Mee Rebus ($4) or cult favourite Laksa ($4).
With its retro décor and traditional diner fare, Killiney Kopitiam makes diners pine for the good old days of rock 'n' roll and re-runs of Growing Up. Killiney was founded in 1919, and has maintained an all-traditional nosh with a charming flair that screams old school class.
Their friendly staff are dedicated to the art of customer service and rely heavily on any feedback and the integral rapport of all Killiney guests. From Laksa to French toast, all taste palettes are catered to and all dishes are quintessential in their homage to gratifying food. Enjoy, relax and enjoy some delicious home-cooked food.
Review & Accolades
67 Killiney Kopitiam entered the Singapore Book of Records 2008 for the Oldest Existing Hainanese Coffeeshop title, and was awarded 'Top 10 favourite restaurants' at the Classified Food Festival 2004.Boat Quay
Hands up if you don’t like kaya toast! From the freshly baked white bread toasted to perfection, the sweet and fragrant home-made kaya and the slightly melted butter, it was a combination of everything so simple."
- Lady Iron Chef
Monday to Friday: 6am - 8pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 6am - 6pm
Daily: 7am - 7pm
Daily: 7am - 11pm
Singapore Tourism Board
Daily: 7am - 7pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays
UOB Kay Hian Building
Monday to Friday: 7.30am - 6pm
Closed on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays
Groupon Shop 1Suntec City Tower 3, 03-27 G-L (at Cinema Level) (Tel: 6430 3355)