$29 for Four 90 min Korean Beginner Lessons at Korean Guru (Worth $80). Ten Lesson Option Available.
- Learn to speak, read and write Korean
- Pick up conversational vocabulary
- Qualified instructor trained at Yonsei University Korean Language Institute in Seoul
- Small classes provide a conducive environment for learning
- Four 90 min Korean Beginner Lessons
- Ten 90 min Korean Beginner Lessons
Valid from 4 June to 30 August 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid for customers who have attended regular or trial lessons. Valid for customers 16 years and above only.
SMS 9831 4646 for latest class schedule. Registration required by 30 June 2012.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Groupon not inclusive of compulsory textbook and materials:
- 4 lesson option: $10 for textbook materials
- 10 lesson option: $50 for textbook, workbook, audio CD
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get Four 90 minute Korean Beginner Lessons (worth $80).
- For $99, you get Ten 90 minute Korean Beginner Lessons (worth $200).
Using systematic teaching methods and a practical approach for each 90 minute lesson, students will pick up useful conversation starters and everyday essentials such as common greetings, counting numbers in Korean and be immersed in a conducive learning environment with fellow k-thusiasts for company. Benefit from the instructor's vast knowledge of K-pop, K-drama, Korean history and current affairs during the lively lessons as he shares the finer points of the Korean Language. Opt for the ten lesson option to get a better Korean language grounding and be able to banter with Korean waiters, bargain at a Korean bazaar and proclaim affections to K-pop idols in their native tongue.