$22 for 60 min Full Body Massage at Lark: The Spa Atelier (Worth $108). Additional Hydrotherapy Treatment and Three Session Options Available.
- Relieve aches and stress and promotes relaxation
- Bliss-inducing massage combines therapeutic effects of aroma oils with soothing rhythmic strokes
- Professional massage therapists
- Cleanse, detox and improve circulation
- Essential bath oils used
- First literary inspired boutique spa offering beauty treatments inspired by books and stories
- Limited Groupons available
- One 60 min Aromatherapy Full Body Massage
- One 90 min Aromatherapy Full Body Massage with Hydrotherapy Treatment
- Three 60 min Aromatherapy Full Body Massages
Valid 6 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for first time female customers, 21 years and above. Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, EP and DP holders. Closed on Mon and PH.
Appointment required, call 6356 8750.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $22, you get a 60 minute Aromatherapy Full Body Massage (worth $108).
- For $28, you get a 90 minute Aromatherapy Full Body Massage with Hydrotherapy Treatment (worth $146).
- For $58, you get Three 60 minute Aromatherapy Full Body Massages (worth $324).
Lark: The Spa Atelier is much like a French village - small, quaint, and where everybody is incredibly friendly. Get a rejuvenating hour-long full body massage and have back knots and body aches eased away by expert therapist hands, or top up with a 25 minute Pick Me Up Hydrotherapy Treatment. The session consists of a Bubbly Spa, where Jacuzzi-like bathtub spas emit millions of ultrasound enhanced bubbles into the water each minute, to cleanse, detox, improve circulation and massage tense and aching areas. Also enjoy a customized blend of essential bath oils to restore your body to tip-top condition. Pick the three session option for repeated body bliss with return visits to the cosy massage haven.Tuesdays to Fridays: 11am - 9pm
Saturdays and Sundays: 10am - 6pm
Closed on Mondays & Public Holidays