The Manhattan FISH MARKET: $20 for $40 Worth of Seafood Indulgence Islandwide. Four Options Available.
- Tasty American-style seafood
- Must-try Signature Manhattan Fish 'n Chips
- Wide variety of menu items including platters, mains, pasta, desserts and beverages
- Guests are offered a taste of experiential dining, with on-the-spot flaming of Manhattan Flaming Prawns
- Friendly ambience and service
- Great for seafood lovers
- Available at 13 locations islandwide
- All-Day, Weekdays (11am-10pm): $30 Worth of Food and Beverages at 8 Locations
- All-Day, Weekdays (11am-10pm): $40 Worth of Food and Beverages at 8 Locations
- Lunch, Weekdays (11am-5pm): $30 Worth of Food and Beverages at 13 Locations Islandwide
- Lunch, Weekdays (11am-5pm): $40 Worth of Food and Beverages at 13 Locations Islandwide
Valid from 6 July to 31 August 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Maximum 2 Groupons per bill per visit. Valid on Monday to Friday only. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for set lunch, promotional menus or with other coupons, privileges, promotions and discounts. Not valid on eve of and on PH.
All-Day option available at 8 locations:
- Bedok Point 03-05/07/40
- Bugis+ 04-07
- The Central 02-90
- Changi City Point 01-39/40
- City Square Mall 04-12/13
- Marina Square 02-182
- Plaza Singapura 06-07
- United Square (Opening Early Aug)
Lunch option available at all 13 locations (including 8 locations above):
- Causeway Point 02-34
- JCUBE 04/10
- Junction 8 01-22/30
- North Point 02-06/07
- White Sands 01-18/19
Groupon printout MUST be presented before ordering.
Voucher price is inclusive of 10% Service Charge and 7% GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $15, you get $30 Worth of Food and Beverages on Weekdays at 8 Locations All Day.
- For $20, you get $40 Worth of Food and Beverages on Weekdays at 8 Locations All Day.
- For $15, you get $30 Worth of Food and Beverages on Weekdays at 13 Locations Islandwide from 11am to 5pm.
- For $20, you get $40 Worth of Food and Beverages on Weekdays at 13 Locations Islandwide from 11am to 5pm.
Boasting a menu that is brimming with crispy, golden seafood selections, salads and soups, The Manhattan FISH MARKET conjures up a sumptuous spread to please even the strictest of fish fanatics. Crunch on unique starters such as the Fried Country Mushrooms ($7.90) and Garlic Herb Mussels ($7.90), or dive right into a signature Manhattan Fish 'n Chips (from $8.90), choosing from melt-in-your-mouth Dory, Cherry Snapper or Cod encased in crispy golden batter. Served with fries and drizzled in their signature Garlic Herb sauce, each bite overwhelms the senses and sends diners craving for more.
Sate cravings with the Grilled Flaming Lobster Platter ($52.90) or Oceania Platter ($42.90), which feature generous quantities of deep-fried fish, prawns or lobster, calamari served with scrumptious Garlic Herb Rice and Chips. Dig into the Signature the Small Flame which includes a delightful combination of grilled catch and signature Flaming Prawns along with a side of chips, vegetables and Garlic Herb Rice.
Or have a taste of crowd-pleasers such as Spaghetti in the Sea (from $11.90), which features mussels, calamari and prawns tossed in gorgeous Marinara sauce, or a feisty Crab-o Olio (from $9.90) which features yummy crab meat toss in garlic sauce and zesty chilli flakes.
Quench thirsts with a cool shot of Citrus Mint ($4.90), a delightful concoction of crushed ice in refreshing lemon juice flavoured with mint, and end off on a sweet note with the restaurant's very own Manhattan Mud Pie ($4.50).
The Manhattan FISH MARKET provides guests with the freshest American style seafood at a contemporary setting. No matter how you opt to gas up your gullet, you and your tablemates will be sure to depart with a keen ability to differentiate chips from chips and french fries from casino currency.
We asked to switch one of the side items for the flaming prawns so the final deal we had consists of calamari, chips, mushrooms, prawns and fish. The best thing about this? It fed 4 people to the brim. The downside, health issues abound if you take this for protracted periods of time. The rice when added with sauce is still the best thing for me, personally of course. Everything else is as it should be, meaning its good but not necessarily impression making since i've had it this many times. Overall, this platter is good for big eaters and up to 3 people."Daily: 11am - 10pm
- Lucardia, Yebber review
When combined the fillet with the specially made mayo, the fillet tasted even more delicious. The mayo taste rather special to me as it has a very smooth and light texture and will not make me feel tired of it after taking too much. So, basically i dipped everything with the mayo. As for the chips, it has the similar appearance as the fillet -- big and chunky. Not only that, it also achieved the outside crispy and inside soft kind of texture. Sprinkle them with some salt and the fries will taste much much better. Now, i finally realise why they dare to say that they make the number one fish and chips. This, i totally agree with them."
- Yebber review
Overall, I enjoyed the food and the service, and would love to go back there again. And I would be sure to make reservations to avoid the long lines."
- Sparklette review
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
The Manhattan FISH MARKETAvailable at Multiple locations (refer to Fine Print for contact details)
View our Partner's website here