$36 for Clay Sculpting Workshop at MAGES Institute of Excellence in Orchard Central (Worth $250). Two Pax Option Available.
- Understand the figure sculpting process
- Learn to model character designs out of clay
- Qualified and experienced instructor
- Clay and moulding tools provided
- Unleash your creativity
- EduTrust-certified education institution
- Trendy location along Orchard Road
- For One: 4 hour Clay Sculpting Workshop
- For Two: 4 hour Clay Sculpting Workshop
- Clay for use during workshop
- Tools to bring home
- Understanding clay and how to shape it to your will
- Building up shapes and forms of the bust
- How to use reference images to your advantage
- Giving personality to your character
- Modelling hair in clay
- How to check for accuracy and mistakes
Valid 6 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for customers 12 years and above. Closed on PH.
8, 11, 14, 15, 20, 21 July 2012: 10am - 3pm
More classes will be scheduled depending on total number of participants.
Appointment required, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Name of Course
- Email Address
- Contact number
- Preferred Date and Time
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Call 6592 6736 for enquiries.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $36, you get a 4 hour Clay Sculpting Workshop for One (worth $250).
- For $66, you get the above for Two (worth $500).
In this interactive, hands-on session, aspiring artists will be instilled with technical skills to create original character designs out of clay. Learn the basic handling of clay and pick up pointers to manipulate it to your will. Patient and experienced instructors will impart knowledge of using reference images to create realistic-looking figures, as well as finger-twisitng techniques of moulding human anatomy and hair.
Budding sculptors will learn to spot and rectify errors and receive a set of clay sculpture tools to take home, along with one's clay masterpiece to decorate drab desks and empty bookshelves.
8, 11, 14, 15, 20 and 21 July 2012: 10am - 3pm