$14 for Two Tickets to Mint Museum of Toys in City Hall (Worth $30). Option of Four Tickets Available.
- More than 50,000 pieces of vintage toys and childhood memorabilia
- Toys originate from more than 40 countries
- Get a quick bite at the Mr Punch Restaurant or Rooftop Wine Bar
- Journey through multiple levels
- Great for friends, tourists, families and couples
- Two Admission Tickets
- Four Admission Tickets
- 20% off Mr Punch Restaurant's Ala Carte Menu
Valid till 5 Jan 2013. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Children under 2 years enter for free. Not valid on 25 Dec 2012 and 10-11 Feb 2013.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $14, you get Two Admission Tickets (worth $30).
- For $28, you get Four Admission Tickets (worth $60)
Mint Museum boasts the largest collection of its kind within Southeast Asia with over 50000 pieces of vintage toys and childhood memorabilia invented between the mid-19th to mid-20th century. Those were the days a child would associate Mickey Mouse and his suspenders -and not a mouse pad- to the mention of a rodent.
Stroll down the halls of Mint Museum and appreciate character toys such as Astro Boy, Batman, Popeye and Ultraman. If Astro Boy reminds you of a sweet memory with the boy-next-door who had an Elvis pouf, it is also a reflection of the cultural sentiments and historical events back in the 1960s when the United States put the first man on the Moon. Collector Chang Yang Fa seeks to turn back the wheel of time and concurrently educate the public on the cultural significance behind each plastic or tin toy.
Prolong your trip down nostalgia lane by having a meal at Mr Punch Restaurant or a drink at the Rooftop Wine Bar. Serving an international cuisine menu, the restaurant will be the place for you to engage in enlightening discussions, which might revolve around the kind of hairgel Astro Boy uses and the possible consequences of Popeye eating too much spinach.
Awards and Accolades
Daily: 9.30am - 6.30pm
- Winner for the Tourism, Travel and Transport Category (2008 Cityscape Dubai Architectural Awards)
- Runners Up for Commercial Building Category (2006 Cityscape Dubai Architectural Review Awards 2008)
- Best New Global Design (2007 Chicago Athenaeum International Architectural Awards)