$15 for $30 Worth of Pizza, Pasta and More at Mont Calzone Pizza & Pasta in Raffles Place. $30 for $60 Worth Option Available.
- Wide selection of mouth-watering pizzas and pastas
- Fluffy calzone pizzas with puffed-up crusts can be made on request
- Made with fresh ingredients
- Delicious, authentic Italian taste
- Friendly service staff
- Great for chilling out with family and friends
- Located in Far East Square
- $30 Worth of Pizza, Pasta and More
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- $60 Worth of Pizza, Pasta and More
(min. 4 pax to dine)
Valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per table per visit. Valid for dine-in, Mon to Sat dinner only. Not valid for alcoholic beverages. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Closed on Sun.
Reservation required, call 6557 2304.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of Pizza, Pasta and More.
- For $30, you get $60 worth of Pizza, Pasta and More.
At Mont Calzone, experienced dough-flingers conjure pies with freshly made sauce and crust alongside other Italian eats. Savour delicious pizzas like Black Pepper Beef, Parma Ham, Four Cheeses, Curry Chicken and many more ($15.90) to drown out hunger pangs with platters of edible dough slathered with mouth-watering mozarella cheese and delicious toppings.
Pasta seekers can enjoy a variety of delicate dishes such as spaghetti, linguine and penne rigate tossed with olive oil, tomato or rich cream sauces, such as the delightfully tomato-flavoured crabmeat pasta ($16.90). Revel in house specials like a cheese-infused Alfredo pasta ($13.90), a classic Carbonara ($13.90) or a Pesto Cremoso ($13.90), a creamy blend of fresh basil, pine nuts, olive oil, panna grassa, grated cheese and diced chicken resting atop luscious coils of spaghetti, ideal for satisfying midmeal urges to jump rope.
Seasoned chefs also build heaping and hearty risotto, oven baked items, salads and grilled breads that are best enjoyed either warm or with an unselfish imaginary friend.
Saturday: 5.30pm - 10.30pm
Closed on Sundays