$35 for 80 min Massage with Detox Foot Bath at My Happy Feet Day Spa in City Hall (Worth $127)
- Relieves muscle tension and stiffness
- Relaxing, invigorating and energizing
- Enjoy a complimentary $50 spa voucher for redemptions before 5pm on weekdays
- Experienced therapist with internationally recognised massage certifications
- CASE-TRUST accredited spa
- Spa & Beauty & Wellness Insurance scheme for all services
- Convenient location near City Hall
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
For Option 1, choose from 3 massage options:
- 30 min Foot Reflex + 30 min Back and Shoulder Massage
- 60 min Fusion Bliss (Combination of Acupressure and Swedish Techniques)
- 60 min Triplex Body Sculpt (Combination of Massage and Slimming Methods)
For Option 2, choose from 3 massage options:
- 45 min Foot Reflex + 45 min Back and Shoulder Massage
- 90 min Fusion Bliss (Combination of Acupressure and Swedish Techniques)
- 90 min Triplex Body Sculpt (Combination of Massage and Slimming Methods)
All options include a 20 min Herbal Detox Footbath.
- Valid from 1 Aug to 31 Oct 2013
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Limit 1 Groupon per person per visit
- Valid for first time customers only, 23 years and above
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs and EP holders
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Closed on Wed
- Appointment required, call 6333 9953
- Customers are advised to book weekend appointments at least 2 weeks in advance
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Before the invention of massages, the world was a dire dimension of pent up pizza dough and taut tarts. Acknowledge the need for a blissful, relaxed release with today's Groupon to My Happy Feet Day Spa. Choose between 2 options:
- For $35, you get a 60 minute Massage and a 20 minute Detox Foot Bath (worth $127).
- For $45, you get a 90 minute Massage and a 20 minute Detox Foot Bath (worth $183).
Feel pleasant and relaxed as stress and tension physically melt away under the expert hands of My Happy Feet Day Spa's experienced, certified massage therapists. With the spa's clean, serenity-inducing ambience and a plethora of massage combinations to choose from, customers will be spoilt for choice, and indeed, just spoilt at the indulgence prepared to greet them.
Begin your visit to My Happy Feet Day Spa with a rejuvenating 20 minute Herbal Detox Foot Bath. It removes wind and dampness from the body, and helps customers to feel relaxed from a long day of work, while preparing them for the massage session to follow.
Depending on whether one opts for the 60 or 90 minute massage, customers have the choice of three massage combination options, including Foot Reflexology with a Back and Shoulder Massage, a full session of Fusion Bliss, which employs a combination of acupressure and Swedish massage techniques and is a favourite with golfers, gym goers and jet-lagged travelers. A full session of Triplex Body Sculpt is also a perennial ladies' favourite and must-try for brides-to-be because it innovatively combines slimming massage methods.
My Happy Feet Day Spa exists with the aim of being a massage centre that provides a wide range of services. Bridging the gap between traditional, no-frills Foot Reflexology centres and Day Spas with little or no emphasis on traditional therapies, My Happy Feet combines the best of traditional and contemporary foot and body therapies and presents it in one neat package- all under one roof. All employed therapists have obtained globally recognized certifications such as the CIBTEC Diploma in Anatomy & Body Massage (U.K).
Monday to Friday: 10.30am to 8.30pm (last appointment at 7.15pm)
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: 10am to 8pm (last appointment at 6pm)
Closed on Wednesday