$10 for $20 Worth of Japanese Desserts, Crepes and Beverages at Nana's Green Tea in Jcube, Jurong. $20 for $40 Option Available. preorder now- 42%
$10 for $20 Worth of Japanese Desserts, Crepes and Beverages at Nana's Green Tea in Jcube, Jurong. $20 for $40 Option Available.
- Wildly popular Japanese establishment with many international outlets
- Delightful assortment of Japanese sweet treats
- Green tea-themed menu with hot and cold creations
- Great for a hot day or after meals
- Japanese inspired interior decor and peaceful ambience
- No GST and service charge
- Located at the newly-opened JCube at Jurong East
Fine PrintChoose from 3 options (select at payment page):
- $20 worth of Japanese Desserts, Crepes and Beverages
(Valid for dine-in and table of 2 pax and above)
- $40 worth of Japanese Desserts, Crepes and Beverages
(Valid for dine-in and table of 3 pax and above)
- Choice of One Japanese Beverage
(Valid for dine-in and takeaway)
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per bill.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
Without cold desserts, freezers would just be cold, lonely places used to store expired food and unwanted paper work. Get shivers of joy with today's Groupon to Nana's Green Tea. Choose from 3 options:
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Japanese Desserts, Crepes and Beverages.
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Japanese Desserts, Crepes and Beverages.
- For $4.90, you get a choice of One Japanese Beverage (worth up to $8.50).
Browse through the fine selection of Sweets, Crepes and Shaved Ice, and get a sugar rush with the Matcha and White Pearl Parfait ($11.80), Soft Cream and Azuki Red Bean Paste with Syrup ($8.40), or Butter Crepe with Brown Sugar Syrup ($8.50).
Since Matcha is the universal food speak for Japanese food lovers, don't be surprised to find different permutations of the green tea beverage. On a hot day, the Matcha with Soft Cream Latte ($7.40) will soothe parched throats with a vengeance, while the hot Hoji-Cha Roasted Green Tea or Gemmai-Cha Brown Rice Tea ($5.40) make good warm-me-ups during the rainy seasons.
Nana's Green Tea is also offering a new menu of Galettes, a savoury French open-top wrap stuffed with different types of fillings including Egg and Mushroom, Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese, Stew Beef, and Scallop and Ratatouille.
Dine at the hugely popular that has spawned over 47 outlets all over the land of the rising sun and even more all around the world. Located at the newly-opened JCube right beside Jurong East Interchange, enjoy a meal in the chic interior and casual atmosphere over decadent desserts at Nana's Green Tea.
Daily: 11am - 10pm
All Groupon coupons | Restaurant | Desserts | Sweets | Restaurant Vouchers Singapore City | desserts Singapore City | dessert deals Singapore City