$16.80 for Special Tonkotsu Ramen Set at O-An Japanese Restaurant in Raffles Place (Worth $33.60). Two Pax Option Available.
- Kyushu ramen with flavourful pork broth
- Freshly-prepared with high quality ingredients
- Delectably tender Chyashyu pork
- Authentic Japanese ramen noodles
- In the heart of CBD district near Raffles Place MRT
- For One: Special Tonkotsu Ramen Set
- For Two: Special Tonkotsu Ramen Set
- Choice of potato salad or edamame green bean
- Choice of canned drink or squash
- Choice of chocolate, vanilla or green tea ice-cream
Valid 3 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for weekday dinner and Saturday lunch only. Not valid for weekday lunch. Closed on Sun and PH.
Reservation required, call 6221 7781.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Groupon includes GST and Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $16.80, you get Special Tonkotsu Ramen Set for One (worth $33.60).
- For $30, you get the above for Two (worth $67.20).
Savour the taste of the tangy Tonkotsu (pork broth) Kyushu ramen, with the broth boiled for over 10 hours to obtain the delicious and nourishing essence of pork bones. Meaty aromas waft through the air as the smooth texture of the soup and the thin, straight Kyushu ramen promotes optimum slurping till the last bite.
Topped off with seaweed, seasoned egg, leek, Japanese style fried fish cake and delectably fatty and tender Chyashyu pork, this dish satisfies all requirements of the International Balanced Diet Act, giving diners a perfect excuse to bring along friends and family. O-An Japanese Restaurant serves up authentic Japanese cuisine to within its chic, modern interior in the CBD district, offering a multitude of set menus, rice sets, ramen, Japanese hotpot and more, as well as an extensive list of beers and sake imported directly from Japan.
Set up more than 20 years ago, this Japanese institution in the CBD is a fabulous choice for a business lunch. Previously known as “Nanten,” this little eatery has an all-round Japanese menu of sushi, sashimi, tempura and ramen—with the latter being the star. The ramen tonkatsu must be tried—think rich, flavorful soup, tasty soft-boiled eggs and melt-in-your-mouth pork. Enough said."Monday to Friday
Lunch: 11.30am - 2pm
Dinner: 6pm - 9.30pm
11.30am - 2pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays