24 Hour Steamboat Buffet: $39 for 2 pax at Old Hong Kong Tea House in Katong (Worth $79.60). 4 and 6 Pax Options Available.
- Wide selection of steamboat ingredients
- Have your fill of premium sliced meats and fresh seafood
- Casual dining space with vintage memorabilia
- Great dining place for friends and families
- Alfreso dining available
- Ample parking space available
- Opens 24 hours daily
- Mon to Fri: Steamboat Buffet for Two
- Mon to Fri: Steamboat Buffet for Four
- Mon to Fri: Steamboat Buffet for Six
- Sat, Sun and PH: Steamboat Buffet for Two
- Sat, Sun and PH: Steamboat Buffet for Four
- Sat, Sun and PH: Steamboat Buffet for Six
Valid from 1 Aug to 30 Sept 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for dine-in only. Buffet duration limit to 150 min per table. Drinks not included.
Valid only at Old Hong Kong Tea House Katong outlet (86 East Coast Road, Blk A Katong Village).
Reservation required, call 6345 1932.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Buffet Price for Child between 4-12 years: $9.80 (payable directly to merchant)
Children below 4 years: Free dining (ID must be provided. Limit 1 child per paying adult.)
Voucher price is exclusive of GST and service charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $39, you get a Steamboat Buffet for Two, valid from Monday to Friday (worth $79.60).
- For $75, you get the First Option for Four (worth $159.20).
- For $109, you get the First Option for Six (worth $238.80).
- For 43, you get a Steamboat Buffet for Two, valid on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays ($79.60).
- For $83, you get the Fourth Option for Four (worth $159.20).
- For $121, you get the Four Option for Six (worth $238.80).
Depending on your mood, the choice of steamboat soap base determines the level of spice in your meal. With a choice from healthy fish head soup base, spicy sichuan flavour or their signature Hong Kong Satay soup, fill up empty bellies with a wide selection of steamboat ingredients from the Old Hong Kong street selection.
Steamboat favourites such as premium sliced beef, sliced fish, meat balls, pork and vegetable dumplings, and enoki mushrooms are on the menu to greet you while exotic delights like duck gizzards will tempt you.
Surrender to gluttonous tendencies and pile plates of ocean deep with cuttlefish, fresh squid balls, scallops, and fried fish skin. Get your daily dose of greens and help yourself to a smorgasbord of cabbage, lettuce, seaweed and chye sim.
Rooted in laid-back Katong with an old colonial exterior still intact, Old Hong Kong Tea House by the Old Hong Kong Restaurant Group is their flagship restaurant, serving authentic dishes from the Orient. Get ready to stage your own chopstick battles, and bring along friends and family for a rousing good meal at this 24-hour casual eatery.
Daily: 24 hours
Contact: 6345 1932