$28 for 4 Gym Passes + Three 30 min Personal Fitness Sessions at Physical ABuse in Clarke Quay (Worth $390). 8 Gym Passes, 60 min Personal Fitness and Boot Camp Session Options Available.
- Get fit with effective training methods
- Includes Fitness Test which leads to a customized fitness program
- Professional and encouraging trainers
- Increase lean muscle tone and reduce body fat
- Boost energy levels and mental focus
- Bootcamp sessions held rain or shine
- Located near Clarke Quay MRT
- Four Gym Passes + Three 30 min One-to-One Customized Fitness Sessions
- Eight Gym Passes + Three 60 min One-to-One Customized Fitness Sessions
- Four 60 min Boot Camp Sessions + Three 30 min One-to-One Customized Fitness Sessions
- Eight 60 min Boot Camp Sessions + Three 60 min One-to-One Customized Fitness Sessions
- One 30 min Health Assessment
Health Assessment includes:
- Body Fat Analysis
- Correction of Body Posture
- Nutrition and Diet Plan
- Fitness Test
Choose from 6 fitness program options:
- TRX Suspension Training
- Vibration Training
- Weights Training
- Functional Training
- Pre and Post Natal Training
Valid 6 months. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for first time customers only, 21 years and above.
Appointment required, call 6536 5580.
Bootcamp sessions will be held on Saturdays 9-10am at Hong Lim Park or at the gym in the event of bad weather, and includes complimentary use of shower facilities.
3 Customized Fitness Sessions and 4 Gym Passes to be completed within 4 weeks of 1st session, 8 Gym Passes within 8 weeks of 1st session. Gym passes are non-transferable. 4 Boot Camp Sessions to be completed within 6 weeks of 1st session, 8 Boot Camp Sessions within 12 weeks of 1st session.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $28, you get Four Gym Passes, Three 30 minute One-to-One Customized Fitness Sessions (worth $390).
- For $58, you get Eight Gym Passes, Three 60 minute One-to-One Customized Fitness Sessions (worth $840).
- For $28, you get Four 60 minute Boot Camp Sessions, Three 30 minute One-to-One Customized Fitness Sessions (worth $390).
- For $58, you get Eight 60 minute Boot Camp Sessions, Three 60 minute One-to-One Customized Fitness Sessions (worth $390).
All options include One 30 minute Health Assessment.
Making plain exercise more interesting and exciting, the quirky named Physical ABuse is a play on words 'Ab-use', focusing on abdominals, as well as fitting right into a whole new concept of fitness, fun and feeling fabulous. With today's Groupon, begin with a 30 minute health assessment, which will involve a series of measurements to determine your physical fitness.
Then, give bodies a fabulous workout with 30 minute one-to-one training sessions which vary from vigorous kickboxing to strength-boosting weight training, or go for fitness bootcamp sessions to tone, sculpt and transform bodies into strapping structures of lean muscle. Top that off with exclusive access to all areas of the gym with the gym passes to whip other body parts into shapes tighter than Queen Elizabeth's corset.
Indulge in Physical ABuse, where the centre of focus is every client that steps through the door. Get in shape today at their state-of-the-art gym with latest training equipment that provides a much needed fitness environment in the Central vicinity.
When all’s said and done, Physical ABuse could quite possibly be the most welcoming gym in town. As its slogan promises, you’ll ‘fit right in’. After a few weeks of working out on the Fitvibe, and shaking your excess booty in Zumba class, you’ll be sure to fit right in to those too-tight jeans you were on the verge of throwing out."Monday to Friday: 7am - 10pm
- Yahoo News review
The newest gym in town goes by the unlikely and intriguing name of Physical ABuse. The streak of fuchsia in its logo screams fun and funky. The staff are friendly and they don’t hard-sell, although they work really hard to win the loyalty of their customers. And the fit and fab trainers don’t look like gorillas in Spandex. That's not all that’s surprising about this great little workout hangout."
- PRWeb review
he fitness centre where keeping fit, feeling right and being in are goals for everyone. Find exciting array of exercises from personal training to aerobics and dance, boot camps to yoga and Pilates. This state-of-the-art gym has the latest functional training equipment, a kickboxing corner, and even vibration training that doubles the speed to fat-loss!"
- Today's Motherhood review
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 8am - 8pm