Sentosa Day Tour: $40 per pax for Underwater World + Dolphin Lagoon + Maritime Experiential Museum + 4D Magix + Butterfly Park + Bird Feeding + High Tea Meal (Worth $72.90)
- Wonderful adventure for all ages
- Enjoy all the activities in one day or spread the fun as you like
- Interactive experience at Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon
- Explore eye-opening exhibits at the Maritime Museum
- Breath-taking visual and sound effects at Sentosa 4D Magix
- Includes high tea to refuel
- Perfect for families and friends
- Underwater World
- Dolphin Lagoon
- Resorts World Sentosa Maritime Experiential Museum admission
- Sentosa 4D Magix
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom
- Bird feeding
- High Tea Meal (slice of pizza, fries and drink)
General Fine Print:
- Collect tickets between 30 April and 29 May 2012
- Tickets valid till 30 July 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Call 6538 5557 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
- Exchange Groupon printout at Sea Wheel Travel Office (101 Upper Cross Street 03-61 People's Park Centre) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
For $40 per pax, you get admission to the Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon, Martitime Experiential Museum, 4D Magix show, Butterfly Park, Bird Feeding Session and High Tea Meal (worth $72.90)
Begin your adrenaline adventure at the Sentosa Underwater World and Dolphin Lagoon for fun-filled family time. Be thrilled by the oceanarium showcasing some 2500 marine lives from 250 species from around the regions, and have fun learning about the amazing creatures on an 83 metre long voyage of the one-of-a-kind oceanarium. Take the opportunity to visit the friendly seals at Dolphin Lagoon for a fin shake, or even pose for pictures along with the pink dolphins.
Then head to MEMA and explore over 400 rare Asian maritime items and artefacts dating back to the ninth century. Apart from browsing collector’s items, enthusiasts learn about epic voyages across vast oceans before heading off to the Sentosa 4D Magix show featuring breathtaking visual and surround-sound effects that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Get transported to an authentic tropical rainforest at the multi-sensory experience at Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom before meeting avian friends up close at the bird feeding session. Submit to cravings for midday refueling with the High Tea meal of pizza, fries and a drink.
Open daily from 9am to 9pm, the sunny island of Sentosa satisfies personal adventurous streaks and provides for fabulous time with family members and all other loved ones.
As a kid, I had lots of fun and it was the highlight of my trip. I enjoyed climbing inside the Merlion. My favourite part was at the Dolphin Lagoon. It was my favourite because I was chosen to go inside the water and guess what happened, the dolphin kissed me. I think Sentosa Island is a great tourist attraction."
- Yahoo Travel Review
Fantastic trip, loved Sentosa island and would love to go back. Wish we had spent the whole day there rather than just the afternoon! The evening show was very enjoyable too."
- KJ, Viator Review
Sea Wheel Travel Operating Hours:
Daily: 9am – 6pm