$20 for $40 Worth of Thai Food, Dessert and Drinks at Siam Kitchen Islandwide. $40 for $80 Worth Option Available.
- Wide array of authentic Thai favourites like Tom Yum Soup, BBQ Stingray with Sambal, Phad Thai and Curries
- Thai Select certified by the Thai Trade Center in Singapore
- Casual dining experience with traditional street food fare
- Friendly and attentive service staff
- Cosy and modern interior
- Great for meals with family and friends
- Available at 6 locations islandwide
- Limited Groupons available
- $40 Worth of Thai Food, Dessert and Drinks
- $80 Worth of Thai Food, Dessert and Drinks
Valid from 26 June to 31 August 2012. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill per visit. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid with other set meals, promotions, discounts and offers. Not valid on eve of and on PH.
Available at 6 locations:
- City Square Mall B2-53/54
- Lot 1 Shopper's Mall 02-25
- Nex Mall B1-76/77
- Parco Bugis Junction 02-46
- Parkway Parade B1-126
- Suntec City Mall B1-55
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20, you get $40 Worth of Thai Food, Dessert and Drinks.
- For $40, you get $80 Worth of Thai Food, Dessert and Drinks.
Start off the meal with a delectable Curry Soft Shell Crab ($11.90) or a Green Mango Salad ($7.90) with its tastebud-awakening flavours and mix of textures. Slurp up the tangy flavours of an authentic Tom Yum Seafood Soup ($7.60), or munch on a scrumptious Phad Thai with Chicken ($9.90).
Tear into the highly addictive Signature BBQ Stingray with Thai Sambal that is served barbequed to perfection and topped with dollops of tasty, homemade special Thai sambal sauce, or tuck into a fragrant Pineapple Fried Rice ($9.90) accompanied with fresh seafood.
Have a sweet ending to a fantastic dining experience with some classic Thai desserts such as Mango Sticky Rice ($7.50) or the Caramelized Tapioca with Sweet Coconut Milk ($6.50) to fully embrace the aromatic flavours of Thai cooking.
Siam Kitchen has been awarded the Thai Select certification by the Thai Trade Center in Singapore for its high standard of Thai cuisine and dining experience.
Siam Kitchen will be a fuss-free quick bite stop-over for those with Thai food cravings. Die-hard romantics may choose to give this place a miss for its setting is neither cosy not intimate but more of a mass appeal. However, the menu of the restaurant is commendable as it not only has indicators on the more popular dishes, but it also alerts diners of the more spicy and child friendly meals."
City Square Mall
Monday to Thursday: 11.30am - 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Friday to Sunday: 11.30am - 10pm
Suntec City Mall
Monday to Friday: 11.30am - 3pm, 6pm - 10pm
Saturday and Sunday: 11.30am - 10pm
Parco Bugis Junction, Lot 1 Shopper's Mall, Nex Mall and Parkway Parade
Daily: 11.30am - 10pm
Similar deals from this merchant
Further deals in this category
Further deals in this city
Further deals in Singapore
Further deals in other categories
Siam KitchenAvailable at 6 locations
View our Partner's website here