$28.90 for Admission to River Safari + Singapore River Cruise (Worth $43). Two Pax and Child Options Available.
- Wonderful fun and adventure for all ages
- See SEA's largest panda exhibit, the world's largest freshwater aquarium, and more at the River Safari
- Ride with on the Singapore River Cruise to view famous landmarks locally
- Great activity for family and friends
Click 'Buy Now!' for more options.
- Redemption valid between 5 Oct to 20 Nov 2013
- Tickets valid till 30 Dec 2013
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- River cruise will board and alight at Clarke Quay jetty behind Liang Court
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Call 6735 0021 or 6735 2725 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
- Exchange Groupon printout at TRAVELPLUS AVIATION (02-44 Lucky Plaza, Mon-Sat 10am-7pm, closed on Sun, eve of PH and PH) for admission ticket before proceeding to destination
- No cancellations or amendments allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Admission ticket to be presented at respective attractions
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals
Exploring one's country is an ideal way for anyone to learn more about the nation without resorting to drastic measures such as running for mayor. Get acquainted with Singapore with today's Groupon:
- For $28.90, you get admission to the River Safari and a Singapore River Cruise for One Adult (worth $43).
- For $22, you get admission to the River Safari and a Singapore River Cruise for One Child between 3-12 Years (worth $28).
- For $57.80, you get the First Option for Two Adults (worth $86).
- For $44, you get the Second Option for Two Children between 3-12 Years (worth $56).
Nature lovers see eco-exhibitions highlighting the wonder of nature, quiet majesty of animals, and seamless blend of natural waterways with modern infrastructure. Pander to preposterous pandas at the River Safari featuring giant and red pandas, as well as aquariums mimicking systems of rivers throughout the world.
After visiting the faux waterways of the world, follow up with a cruise along our very own Singapore River and take in the sights of Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Esplanade and Merlion Park while admiring the lack of litter. River tours begin frequently, allowing perennial latecomers to get away with continued tardiness.
TRAVELPLUS AVIATION Office
Monday to Friday: 10am - 8pm
Saturday to Sunday: 11am - 7pm
Closed on Public Holidays
River Safari and River Cruise
Daily: 9am - 6pm