$25 for $50 Worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts at Talent Café in Tanjong Pagar. $45 for $100 Worth and Additional Wine Options Available.
- Exquisite European cuisine
- Choose from an extensive menu of starters, soups, mains, pastas, sandwiches and desserts
- Delectable mains include Beef Tenderloin, Marrakesh, Cajun Chicken and Hakefish
- Complement the meal with one's choice of house pour Sauvignon Blanc or Cabernet wine
- Sleek, contemporary décor with a touch of luxury
- Great for chilling out with friends
- Open till 11pm from Tuesdays to Saturdays
- Located within walking distance of Tanjong Pagar MRT
- Limited Groupons available
- $50 worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts
(valid for 1-2 pax)
- $50 worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts + 2 Glasses of House Pour Wine
(valid for 1-2 pax, 18 years and above only)
- $100 worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts
(valid for 3-4 pax)
- $100 worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts + 4 Glasses of House Pour Wine
(valid for 3-4 pax, 18 years and above only)
For 2nd and 4th options, choose from 2 types of House Pour Wines:
- White wine: Queen's Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2010 (Chile)
- Red wine: Casa Lo Matta Cabernet 2009 (Chile)
Valid 6 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per table per visit. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for alcoholic beverages, set menus or with other promotions and discounts. Closed on Sun and PH.
Reservation required, call 6536 7077.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price is exclusive of GST and Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25, you get $50 worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts.
- For $39, you get $50 worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts and Additional Two Glasses of House Pour Wine (worth $74).
- For $45, you get $100 worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts.
- For $75, you get $100 worth of Pastas, Mains and Desserts with Additional Four Glasses of House Pour Wine (worth $148).
Talent Café offers a myriad of European dishes that opens jaws and widens eyes, having dates think that you’re suffering from a panic attack. Starters like Tapas 3 ($12) and Bruschetta ($9) get mouths to salivate, providing ample lubrication to slide down bigger entrees like Cajun Chicken ($22) and Marrakesh ($25). The former boasts half a spring chicken roasted to a perfect golden-brown, while the latter tantalizes tastebuds with its heady aroma of chicken chunks oven-baked in wine, oranges and ginger, sending olfactory senses into a tizz.
Fill bellies with Tenderloin Beef ($30), pan-seared beef steak in fresh rosemary herbs, Portobello mushrooms and delicate white truffle sauce or the Hake Fish ($25), which features spiced hakefish topped with a decadent leek coriander cream sauce. As far as pasta goes, Talent Café caters to various cravings with Meatball Pasta ($19), Spicy Prawns Olio ($19), Baked Crayfish Pasta ($20), Carrot Cream Chicken (18) and more.
Pair your meal with a choice of a Chilean Queen's Bay Sauvignon Blanc 2010 or Casa Lo Matta Cabernet 2009 with the additional wine options.
Round off the meal with exquisite sweet endings like a Chocolate Eclair ($4), classic French Cheesecake ($5) and Apple Crumble ($8), or sate other cravings with a host of salads, soups, and all-day breakfast available to perk up dates and chillout sessions with friends. Besides its sleek main dining area outfitted in black and white, lushly furnished sections also beckons the eye with classy accents of purple, red or yellow.
...it's walls are adorned with striking photography...Literally every single nook and cranny is filled with arresting photography and that gives the place an incredible energy. Against that backdrop of artistic energy is where soul food is served. Think fuss-free comfort food made with ingredients bought fresh from the market daily... the Thumbs-Up Meatballs ($14) here are nice and rustic - a decent size served up with a piquant tomato sauce... (Apple Crumble) Unfussy, lots of apple balanced out with just the right amount of crumble, a lovely tangy, cinnamon flavour and just the right home-made texture leading to that beloved crunch-squidge sensation that an apple crumble should always have..."Monday: 11am - 3pm
- City Nomads review
While the button mushrooms were meaty and juicy, the braised brinjal in olive oil dressing was delightful with slices of toasted baguette. Although pasta in tomato sauce wasn't quite my thing, the beef meatballs were perfect - tender bites of savoury goodness."
- Amasou Umasou review
Tuesday: 11am - 10pm
Wednesday to Saturday: 11am - 11pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays