$15 for $30 Worth of Japanese Cuisine at Ten Restaurant in The Central, Clarke Quay. $30 for $60 Option Available.
- Wide variety of tasty tempura dishes
- Comprehensive menu of sashimi and sushi platters
- Delicious Tokyo-style fish tempura using Japanese Kisu (white fish)
- Premium Anago sea eel available
- Uses fragrant Akita Komachi Japanese rice
- Cosy, modern ambience
- Walking distance from Clarke Quay MRT station exit G
- $30 worth of Japanese Cuisine
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- $60 worth of Japanese Cuisine
(min. 4 pax to dine)
Valid from 4 Aug to 30 Sept 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill. Valid for dine-in only.
Resevation required, call 6221 2185.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Groupon excludes GST and Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $15, you get $30 worth of Japanese Cuisine.
- For $30, you get $60 worth of Japanese Cuisine.
Filled to the brim with authentic tempura dishes and bento sets, Ten Restaurant's comprehensive menu is all set to make sure that past dining faux pas stay all but forgotten.
Tantalize tastebuds with their array of yummy sushi and sashimi platters, or go for the Original Ten-Don ($12.80), which features a smattering of prawn, fish and vegetables fried to light, crispy tempura perfection.
Take a huge chunk out of their Signature Tempura Maki ($15), which bursts with flavour with every bite, or try the homestyle favourite Nabeyaki udon ($13.80) which sees smooth udon noodles simmered in broth paired with assorted tempura, and topped with a soft boiled egg.
This cosy, modern eatery, which caters to tempura-lovers with a wide selection of authentic tempura temptations, is just a stone's throw from Clarke Quay MRT station, perfect for a sumptuous dinner before a wild night out with loved ones.
Ten Restaurant6 Eu Tong Sen Street 01-68/69 The Central (Tel: 6221 2185)