$18 for 60 min Pain Management + Body Assessment + Consultation at The Body Clinic in Raffles Place (Worth $192.60). 90 min and Two Pax Options Available.
- Get a thorough body analysis to identify underlying causes of body aches and pains
- Therapy session strengthens spine and joints
- Reduces body aches, pains, muscle tightness and stiff joints
- Improves body alignment and posture
- Improves sleep quality and work productivity
- Pill-less and non-invasive way to target pains and aches
- Suitable for office workers, service industry personnel, sports enthusiasts, chronic pain sufferers and patients who need post-operation rehabilitation
- For One: 60 min 3-in-1 Body Aches and Pain Therapy + Body Assessment + Consultation
- For One: 90 min 5-in-1 Muscles Corrective Therapy + Joint Mobilisation Therapy + Body Aches and Pain Therapy + Body Assessment + Consultation
- For Two: 90 min 5-in-1 Muscles Corrective Therapy + Joint Mobilisation Therapy + Body Aches and Pain Therapy + Body Assessment + Consultation
Valid from 17 Sept to 16 Dec 2012. Limit 1 Groupon per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid for first time customers only.
Appointment required, call 6438 2900.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
2 pax option must be redeemed by both customers within the same appointment.
Voucher price is inclusive of GST.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $18, you get a 60 minute 3-in-1 Therapy consisting of a Body Assessment, Consultation and a Body Aches and Pain Therapy (worth $192.60).
- For $28, you get a 90 minute 5-in-1 Therapy consisting of all of the above and an Additional 30 minute Muscles Corrective Therapy and Joint Mobilisation Therapy (worth $267.50).
- For $38, you get the 2nd option for Two Pax (worth $535).
Begin your journey of restoration at this multi-award winning, integrated private pain management centre with the full body assessment and consultation. The session includes a posture and gait analysis, as well as a check for joint mobility and any muscle weakness. Also get a body flexibility assessment and bone alignment analysis as part of this sitting, before completing the process with a spinal alignment check.
Proceed to get a Body Aches and Pain Therapy for your unique needs; the Body Aches and Pain Therapy is made up of Multi-Dimensional Movement Therapy using The Body Clinic’s latest advanced machines. The movement therapy engages unrestricted bodily motions with assisted resistance, waking the muscles that often get ignored, and strengthening while lengthening the back muscles so the spine gets its much needed support. This therapy is designed to decompress and realign the spine, joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments and organs, and to increase blood circulation so the body is rid of persistent creaking pains.
Upgrade to the 90 minute option to get the Muscles Corrective Therapy and Joint Mobilisation Therapy, designed to get your internal system all oiled up for better flexibility, wellness and health. In just one session, the pill-less and non-invasive therapy session will restore your bodily functions and grant visible results such as pain reduction, improved flexibility, better body alignment and better sleep quality and work productivity.
Reviews & Accolades
The Body Clinic is a proud winner of the SME1 Asia Award 2011, Successful Entrepreneur 2010 & 2011 and the Singapore Brand Award 2012. It also received good testimonials from clients on its website.Monday to Friday: 9am - 9pm
I am now walking without my walking stick!"
- Sharifah Zaiton Syd Abdul Rahman, 53, Sales Assistant
My frequent games and coaching sessions caused tight hamstrings, lower back stiffness, and as a result, poor flexibility. I bore with the pain for 3 years. Then I heard of The Body Clinic from a friend and decided to give it a try. Now, with my improved flexibility, no pain and no stiffness, I can run faster with an increased stamina. No longer injury-prone, I can finally attend regular trainings and my game performance has improved tremendously. Also, as a physical educator, I have more energy and can last longer during the day."
- Anne Goh, 34, Physical Educator and 4-time Singapore Women's Touch Team Representative (2011 Scotland Touch World Cup Top Scorer)
I am very impressed with the staff from the moment I stepped into The Body Clinic. Just one treatment and I could immediately feel reduced pain and muscle tension in my back, neck, shoulders and legs! This is definitely different from chiropractic and massages I used to go for."
- Deborah Lim, 48, Director
My frozen shoulder is not as stiff as before and the range of motion have increased tremendously after undergoing just a couple of therapies."
- Gregory Gn, 21, Student
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays: 9am - 6pm