$9 for Six Bobo Chacha Biscakes at The Family Stove + The Family Wok in Orchard (Worth $15). Option of 12 Biscakes Available.
- Cross between biscuit and cake
- Delicious crusty top and soft and fluffy heart
- Generous chunks of yam and sweet potatoes
- Taste bobo chacha in the form of a delightful confection
- No MSG or other overly processed ingredients
- Great for sharing with friends and family
- Centrally located at Orchard Towers Rear Block, above Jason’s Supermarket
- Limited Groupons available
- Six BBCC Biscakes
- Twelve BBCC Biscakes
Valid till 20 Dec 2012. Limit 3 Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Not valid on Sat and PH.
Pre-order required, at least 2 days in advance, call 8688 2559.
Self-collection at The Family Stove + The Family Wok from 3pm-8pm on Mon to Fri and Sun.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $9, you get Six BBCC (Bobo chacha) Biscakes (worth $15).
- For $18, you get Twelve BBCC Biscakes (worth $30).
Have bake wizards turn fluffy clouds of flour into fluffier batches of BBCC (Bobo chacha) biscakes that keeps hunger pangs away while on the go. A cross between biscuits and cake, each delicious biscake features generous chunks of yam and sweet potatoes that tastes just like bobo chacha - in a pastry.
Fans of traditional baked goodies will delight in the contrast of its crusty top and its comfortingly soft, fluffy centres that smacks of the rustic chinese confections of yesteryear. Share the taste of nostalgia with friends, family and colleagues with half-dozen and full-dozen options.
The Family Stove + The Family Wok serves up hearty and wholesome home-cooked meals, put together with no MSG or other overly processed ingredients. With their sincere, innovative, yet familiar flavours, drop by Orchard Towers for a large serving of comfort food as you head to pick up your baked goodies.
Bo Bo Cha Cha muffins! Really moist, yet fluffy & special tasting."Daily: 11.30am - 9pm
Try the BBCC Biscakes. A cross between biscuits and cake, the treats taste just like bubur chacha, complete with coconut milk. "
- The Straits Times review