$29 for 4-Course Truffle Themed Set Meal at The Tastings Room in Marina Square (Worth $58). Additional Choice of Coffee or Tea and Two Pax Options Available.
- Comprehensive meal of starter, soup, main and dessert
- Delicious truffle-flavoured dishes
- Classic European cuisine
- Cozy and comfortable atmosphere
- Great ambience and service
- Extensive selection of wines for pairings
- Located between Esplanade and Promenade MRT stations
- For One: 4-Course Truffle Themed Set Meal
- For One: 4-Course Truffle Themed Set Meal + Choice of Coffee or Tea
- For Two: 4-Course Truffle Themed Set Meal
- For Two: 4-Course Truffle Themed Set Meal + Choice of Coffee or Tea
- Starter: White Truffle Fries
- Soup: Truffle Mushroom Puree Soup
- Main Course: Truffle Cream Linguine with Wild Mushroom OR Rose Sauce Linguine with Parma Ham
- Dessert: Gateau au Fromage (cheesecake) OR Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Valid 2 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Closed on Sun.
Reservation required, visit http://reserveit.sg/widget.php?oi=0d0dc49307e4808d40071db8e2283b9b.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher price excludes GST and Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get a 4-Course Truffle Themed Set Meal for One (worth $58).
- For $32, you get the first option with an additional choice of Coffee or Tea (worth $64).
- For $58, you get a 4-Course Truffle Themed Set Meal for Two (worth $116).
- For $64, you get the third option with an additional choice of Coffee or Tea (worth $128).
With today's Groupon, hungry-as-a-hunter holders are invited to begin in style with a starter dish of White Truffle Fries, followed by a creamy Truffle Mushroom Puree Soup. Quell embarrassing stomach rumblings with a tantalising Truffle Cream Linguine with Wild Mushroom or the scrumptious Rose Sauce Linguine with Parma Ham, featuring the robust flavour of Parma Ham topped with a perfectly cooked soft-boiled egg.
Finish by satiating sweet tooth cravings with a Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, or the delectable Gateau au Fromage (cheesecake).
Wine lovers also have something extra to revel in delight about. Boasting over 50 wines by the glass selections, connoisseurs can have the resident sommelier recommend the perfect wine pairing for their meal. Conveniently located in the heart of the bay area at Marina Square, The Tastings Room is the perfect place to unwind over a glass of wine and enjoy classic good food with a twist, in good company and a stylish-yet-unfussy environment.
The Tastings Room has been featured in The Business Times, Lian He Zao Bao, 8 Days, Wine & Dine, Epicure and Appetite magazines.
The Tastings Room serves up plates of elegantly presented, quality dishes paired with exquisite wines from around the world. Coupled with the reasonable prices, dining in at this cosy restaurant offers real value for money."
It’s hard to argue with the sheer assortment of offerings (both food- and booze-wise). We’re willing to wager that you’ll leave well-fed, or at the very least sufficiently inebriated, and it’s all so amazingly affordable to boot."
The unassuming location along the first floor of Marina Square does not quite prepare you for the exquisite dining experience behind its doors."
Monday to Thursday: 11am - 10pm
Friday & Saturday: 11am - 12am
Closed on Sundays