$20 for $40 Worth of Western Cuisine at BistroKai in Hotel Kai, Bugis. $40 for $80 Option Available.
- Elevated casual dining in a hotel setting
- Choose to eat out for lunch or dinner depending on the mood
- Wide selection of beer and wine
- Redeem unlimited Groupons per bill
- Located within Hotel Kai, near Bugis MRT or City Hall MRT
General Fine Print
- Valid from 15 Apr - 15 Oct 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for all ala-carte food and beverages, including alcohol
- Valid for Lunch: 11.30am - 2.30pm and Dinner: 5.30pm - 9.30pm
- Not valid with other discounts and promotions
- Reservation required
- Call 6643 9999
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20, you get $40 worth of Western Cuisine.
- For $40, you get $80 worth of Western Cuisine.
When one cannot decide where to head on a culinary adventure or an actual vacation, choose both. Leave unnecessary stresses behind and unwind with a casual feast with this Groupon.
In gentrified Purvis Street which now seems overcrowded by bistros and bars, there is more room for new ideas to take root. Though BistroKai may be easily overlooked by the lively exterior and its hotel parent, the smells draw people in and first bites keep them coming back.
But of course, lunchtime does beckon a burger or two. Kai's Hand-Chopped Burger ($16.80) is hefty but easy to demolish due to its flavour-bomb approach. A juicy Angus beef patty is topped with a contrasting crunch of streaky bacon and lettuce. But the luscious bite is not to be outdone by the equally velvety combination of caramelised onions, jack cheese and aioli. Chickening out? Then try the Swiss Chick Burger ($15.80), featuring a glazed sweet soy chicken thigh with some spice in its grilled capsicum and mustard pairings.
If sharing is also on the cards, corral some Wild Buffalo. A quarter dozen or half dozen wings tossed in hot sauce which ranges five heat levels. Choose from either a quarter dozen of Mild flavoured or challenging Insane Heat level wings ($10.80).
And if all the drama still doesn't satisfy the soul, end with a douse of sweetness. Share the Chocolate Lava ($9.50), a warm molten chocolate cake with a winning partner of vanilla ice cream.
Located at level 1 of Hotel Kăi, this relatively new spot on the buzzing Purvis Street map already emits an aroma that hints at something good. In a refurbished shophouse, the space may not be a grand, but the place makes diners happy they came here. A modern contemporary design of the restaurant interior contrasts stylishly with its conservative exterior from decades past. Its menu reads of Asian and Western favourites that please any traveller or local. Emitting a cool, hip vibe that doesn't feel too pretentious or overdressed, BistroKai is a place for a hearty breakfast, lunch, a comfort food dinner - or just a good cup of coffee.
Lunch: 11.30am - 2.30pm Dinner: 5.30pm - 9.30pm