$25 for $50 Worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas at Limoncello Pizza Grill and Bar in Robertson Quay. $50 for $100 Option Available.
- Traditional Fare from the coast of Amalfi
- Napolitana wood-fired pizza and charcoal grilled meats and seafood
- Incredible spread of authentic Italian selections
- Huge alfresco dining area to wine and dine
- Great for a romantic date or a meal with friends and family
- Range of salads, antipastos and desserts also available
- Lunch: $50 worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- Dinner: $50 worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas
(min. 2 pax to dine)
- Lunch: $100 worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas
(min. 4 pax to dine)
- Dinner: $100 worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas
(min. 4 pax to dine)
Valid from 1 Sept 2012, valid 3 months. Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 Groupon per table per bill. Valid for dine-in, ala carte items only. Not valid for alcoholic beverages or set meals. Not valid with other promotions and discounts. Not valid on Sun.
Lunch options valid on Tues to Sat 12pm-2.30pm only. Dinner options valid on Mon to Thurs 5.30pm-10.30pm (last call) only.
Reservation required, at least 3 days in advance, call 6634 5117.
Groupon printout MUST be presented.
Voucher is exclusive of GST and Service Charge.
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25, you get $50 worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas for lunch.
- For $25, you get $50 worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas for dinner.
- For $50, you get $100 worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas for lunch.
- For $50, you get $100 worth of Grilled Meats and Wood-Fired Pizzas for dinner.
Talented food wizards haul traditional fare from the coast in Amalfi to tables near you for a taste of fresh ingredients and exuberant cuisine which relies on sun-kissed vegetables and herbs.
Taste the magic of fresh Rucola Salad with their Insalata Di Rucola, or Caprese, a classic first course of Italian meals with sliced fresh tomatos with buffalo mozzarella cheese in olive oil and basil. Savour their wood-fired Diavola pizzas featuring tomatoes, salami and red chili, pizza, Ham and Mushroom, Mized Seafood Pizzas and more.
Move on to pastafarianism with crowd-favourites such as Penne alla Bolognese or Gnocchi Sorrentina, and try some of their meat and seafood specialities ranging from Filetto Di Manzo, to Baccala Alla Veneziana – Chilean codfish slow cooked in milk with flash fried rocket.
Sweeten the culinary journey with a decadent dessert Mascarpone Cheese Cake, Limoncello Cake, Panna Cotta and more.
Starving diners can pick out fabulous selections of red and white pizzas, wood-fired to crispy perfection, such as Quattro Formaggi and Calzones. Set beside the peaceful Singapore River along Robertson Quay, enjoy some serious wining and dining at their huge alfresco dining area with a loved one, friends and family.
The rucola prosciutto pizza ($24) was a meal in itself; 13 inches of crisped-to-perfection dough, stacked to the heavens not just with rocket (which is more than we can say for plenty of Italian spots around town) but paper-thin, light-as-air ham. So too the calzone ($21), which, even when folded in half, threatened to topple the table; meaning we had to get through it fast—hardly a chore, even as the tomato squirted everywhere."Monday: 6pm-10.30pm
- I-S Asia City
For a start, the restaurant is located in Robertson Quay, where chic restaurants and bars sit side by side along the Singapore river. Upon reaching Limoncello, I was greeted by a half-moon wooden patio expanse, which further accentuated the romantic ambience of its alfresco dining area."
Limoncello’s Napolitana wood fired pizzas and charcoal grilled meats and seafood are said to be what distinguishes them from the rest. Indeed, its Rucola e Prosciutto di Parma ($27.50) with tomato, mozzarella, parma ham, cherry tomatoes, fresh rocket salad and parmesan cheese is a noteworthy choice. Its crust borders between thick and thin, with rustic wood fired touch and crunch."
- Daniel's Food Diary
Tuesday to Sunday: 12pm-2.30pm, 5.30pm-10.30pm (last call)