$29 for 2 Pax Steamboat Buffet with Canned Drinks at Pin Wei Xuan Restaurant in Outram (Worth $49.80)
- Fresh and healthy steamboat dishes all you can eat
- Handmade ingredients and wide range of seafood, prawns, premium meat, vegetables and cold appetizers
- Choose from five delicious soup bases and variety of sauces
- Hygienic and personalized individual hot pot per pax
- Close to Outram MRT
- Nearby parking available
- Great for couples, friends and family
General Fine Print
- Valid till 3 Jun 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Groupon required for children over 6 years old
- Children 6 years old and below dine for free
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for all non-alcoholic canned drinks except Ayataka
- Not valid with other discounts, promotions and set menus
- Buffet limited to 2 hours
- Food wastage will be charged at $5 per 100g
- Voucher prices displayed are inclusive of service charge
- Reservation required
- Call 6225 2675 or 9751 6581 (from 11am to 3pm and/or 6pm to 11pm)
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get a Steamboat Buffet with Two Canned Drinks for Two Pax (worth $59.20).
- For $58, you get a Steamboat Buffet with Four Canned Drinks for Four Pax (worth $118.40).
This is proof once again that so much can be done with just a pot and some boiling water. Put some tender meats in, it becomes edible. Put some mushrooms in there, it shrinks and becomes tender. Sit yourself down at a steamboat buffet, one becomes unmovable. But happy points gained add value to the experience, especially when a diner is surrounded by first-class company. Sweat all your troubles behind at Pin Wei Xuan with a pal or engage in awkward double-date tactics with the four-person deal, where the shiest diner can disappear into his or her personalized steamboat bowl. A considerate deal for your consideration.
Carefully tucked away in a quiet locale consisting of quaint shop houses and a convenient walk from Outram MRT station, Pin Wei Xuan serves an array of delectable chinese delights. The reputable steamboat buffet restaurant offers generous portions of premium cuts of wagyu and USDA beef, as well as platters of Sichuan dishes which customers enjoy with friends and family. At this family-oriented restaurant, enjoy fresh and wholesome delicacies and lovingly handmade food, ranging from seafood and meat, to vegetable dishes.
Daily: 11am - 3pm, 6pm - 11pm