$20.50 for Hotpot Dinner Buffet at The Mushroom Pot in 2 Locations (Worth $29.80). Weekend and Lunch Options Available.
- Chinese fusion restaurant serving an array of imported wild mushrooms served in either a hot pot (steamboat) or in exciting specialty dishes
- Tempting variety of mushroom signature dishes
- Fresh seafood, meats and handmade items with over 80 items to choose from
- Healthy and hearty fare
- View menu here
- Choose from 4 soup bases: Wild Mushroom, Sichuan Spicy Ma La, Chicken and Tom Yum
- Great for family gatherings
- Two convenient locations near Somerset and Stadium MRT stations
- Limited Groupons available for Dinner option
General Fine Print
- Valid from 20 Feb to 15 Apr 2014
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Min. 2 pax to dine
- Valid for dine-in only
- Not inclusive of beverages
- Valid for adults and for children above 1.2m tall only; children 1.2m and below subject to full worth price, payable directly to merchant
- Not valid on PH and eve of PH
- Not valid with other promotions or discounts
- Voucher prices displayed exclude GST and service charge
- 160 Orchard Road, OG Orchard Point Level 4, Tel: 6733 9910
- 2 Stadium Walk, Singapore Indoor Stadium unit 01-05, Carpark E, Tel: 6342 3320
- Reservation required, at least 1 day in advance
- Call respective locations and quote 'Groupon'
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $20.50, you get a Hotpot Dinner Buffet valid Mondays to Thursdays (worth $29.80).
- For $23, you get a Hotpot Dinner Buffet valid Fridays to Sundays (worth $32.80).
- For $17, you get a Hotpot Lunch Buffet valid Mondays to Thursdays (worth $21.80).
- For $21, you get a Hotpot Lunch Buffet valid Fridays to Sundays (worth $26.80).
Indulge in the best of traditional Chinese steamboat cuisine at The Mushroom Pot, whose speciality is their array of over 20 types of imported and wild mushrooms. Together with their signature Mushroom Hot Pot Steamboat and a variety of other exciting mushroom dishes to boot, this cosy restaurant exposes tongues to a refreshing twist on Chinese fusion cuisine.
Awaken senses and dish onto your palette a delicious, tasty and piping hot treat straight out of the bubbling pot. Accompanied by a satisfying assortment of wild mushrooms and the freshest seafood and meat ingredients, dive tastebuds-first into your belly warming meal and enjoy a delightful and nourishing treat.
Thoroughly enjoy this hotpot buffet and order up other eclectic varieties of ala carte signature dishes, as you feast on a hearty meal with friends and family alike.
The Mushroom Pot is Singapore’s first mushroom hotpot restaurant that features over 20 types of imported and wild mushrooms as part of their signature dish menu. The restaurant bring Chinese fusion cuisine to customers in a fuss-free and hearty manner, putting a refreshing twist to traditional Chinese fare and infusing creativity into its variety of exciting mushroom dishes.
The genius of The Mushroom Pot is their signature wild mushroom soup, accompanied by fresh seafood and meats alongside the wild mushroom dishes, giving new meaning to the traditional steamboat feasts the diners both young and old are used to.
Singapore Indoor Stadium
Daily: 12pm-3pm (Lunch), 5.30pm-10pm (Dinner)