$127 per pax for 3D2N Cambodia 5-Star Royal Angkor Resort & Spa Deluxe Room Stay + Daily International Breakfast Buffet + 2-Way Airport Transfer (Worth $359). 4D3N Option Available.
- Stay in luxury and comfort at this 5-star hotel
- Visit World Heritage site Angkor Wat
- Ride in a traditional Tuk-Tuk for an authentic experience
- Watch traditional dances at the Apsara Theatre
- Tee up for a game of golf at the hotel's 18-hole course
- Rent a bicycle and soak up the atmosphere on the streets
- Furnished with handmade, classical furniture
- Room amenities include cable tv, bathroom with bath-tub, jacuzzi and shower
- Dine at over 5 restaurants in the hotel
- Eco-friendly travel experience
- 3D2N Deluxe Room stay
- 4D3N Deluxe Room stay
What You Get:
- Deluxe Room stay
- Daily international breakfast buffet
- 2-way airport transfer
- Welcome drink
- 15 min spa massage
- 10% off food and beverage
- 10% off spa services
- Free internet Wi-Fi in the room
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 May 2012
- Book by 25 May 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, at least 7 days prior to arrival
- Children below 3 stay for free
- Compulsory Christmas gala dinner at USD60 per pax on 24 Dec 2011
- Compulsory New year's eve gala dinner at USD70 per pax on 31 Dec 2011
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- Prices inclusive of hotel taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Subject: "3D2N OR 4D3N Royal Angkor Resort & Spa"
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Groupon attached
Additional Groupon Options (payable to hotel):
- Extension night: USD90 per night/ pax
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: USD30 per pax
- Child (between 4 and 12 years) with bed and breakfast: USD20 per pax
- Child (3 years and below) with breakfast only: USD6 per pax
Get a taste of ancient culture and opulence with today's Groupon to Royal Angkor Resort & Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $127 per pax, you get a 3D2N Spa Deluxe Room Stay + Daily International Buffet Breakfast + 2-Way Airport Transfer (worth $359).
- For $179 per pax, you get a 4D3N Spa Deluxe Room Stay + Daily International Buffet Breakfast + 2-Way Airport Transfer (worth $528).
Get a taste of old world charm in the heart of Siem Reap Angkor Wat, immersed in the Khmer lifestyle and culture with the ambience of the Cambodia Royal Angkor Resort & Spa.
Be charmed by the unique and traditional Khmer decoration and handmade colonial-style furniture, your exciting Cambodian adventure starts right here.
Leave the environmentally friendly hotel's beautiful gardens and tree-lined tropical space via Tuk-Tuk to watch traditional dances at the Apsara Theatre, or tee up for a game of golf at the hotel's very own 18-hole course.
Enjoy hearty, international meals at the Garden Cafe, or traditional Khmer fare at the Royal Court, and ensure you remain fueld up and ready to go before embarking on the 15-minute drive to the spectacular temples of Angkor, or a whirlwind shopping trip to the Central Market.
"I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. all 5 star standards. bath comes with jacuzzi, rooms is very spacious with balcony overlooking Angkor wat-sensational view!!! huge swimming pool and amazing steam room and spa/jacuzzi at affordable rates. loved that i received a complementary massage on arrival :) only approx $3 for a taxi/tuk tuk to old town market (20 minutes). lots of shops, restaurants, cheap massage centres etc...would definitely come again. best hotel!" - Krisitine C., Agoda contributor review
"Lovely large rooms with a great bathroom and balconey. The Staff is genuinely friendly and very helpful. Great value! The resort is farther out than most of the other resorts but they have a free shuttle service or you can get a super cheap tuk-tuk to get you back to the hotel so it is not an issue at all." - Amanda P., Agoda contributor review