$139 per pax for 3D2N or $206 for 4D3N Vietnam 5-Star Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort Hoi An Superior Garden View Room Stay + Breakfast + Massage + Jet Ski (Worth up to $493)
- 5-star beach front resort
- Nominated for a World Travel Award 2010
- Traditional Vietnamese style with a contemporary twist
- Right at the edge of the beach
- Ten minutes from the World Heritage site of Hoi An Town
- Get acquainted with the smell of camphor at the Kim Bong carpentry village
- Massive outdoor pool to swim in and relax by
- Wide array of facilities and amenities
- Daily 2-way shuttle service to Hoi An ancient town
- 5 dining outlets serving Asian and Western specialities
- Indulge in relaxation at the spa
- Organised tours available
- 3D2N Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort stay
- 4D3N Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort stay
What You Get:
- Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort Hoi An Superior Garden View Room stay
- Daily breakfast
- 60 min massage
- 60 min jet ski rental
- Early check-in (10am) and late check-out (4pm)
- Wi-Fi access
- Unlimited access to Kids' Club
- 25% off all food and beverage at hotel's Fun Pub
- 25% off business centre
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 June 2012
- Book by 24 June 2012 or at least 7 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go
- Rooms subject to availability
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- No cancellaton allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Amendment allowed, at least 7 days prior arrival
- Peak season surcharge applicable at US$15 per room per night on 24 and 31 Dec 2011, 24-27 Jan 2012 and 28 Apr - 2 May 2012
- Groupon printout MUST be predented
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Book:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- 3rd pax with extra bed and breakfast: USD35 per pax per night
- Child with extra bed and breakfast (6-11 years): USD35 per pax per night
- Chid with breakfast and existing bed (6-11 years): USD8 per pax per night (complimentary stay for child 6 years and below)
- Airport transfer: USD27 per car per way (maximum 4 pax per car)
- Extension night: USD100 per room per night
- For $139 per pax, you get a 3D2N Superior Garden View Room Stay with breakfast, a 60 minute massage and 60 minute jet ski rental (worth $373).
- For $206 per pax, you get a 4D3N Superior Garden View Room Stay with breakfast, a 60 minute massage and 60 minute jet ski rental (worth $493).
One of Vietnam’s leading resorts, Swiss-Belhotel Golden Sand Resort Hoi An features a haven for holiday seekers with its massive outdoor pool, as well as luxurious five-star accomodation and amenities.
Set on the edge of the beautiful white sands of Cua Dai beach, the resort boasts 5 dining outlets serving Asian and Western specialities, as well as a wide array of facilities, amenities and services. Indulge in the on-site spa, or join an organized tour to explore the area while the little ones enjoy unlimited access to the Kids’ Club.
Daily 2-way shuttle service is provided to the Hoi An ancient town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that retains its traditional architecture, local culture, as well as featuring various small museums highlighting the history of the region, especially ceramics, such as in the Museum of Trade Ceramics or the Museum of Sa Huynh Cultre.
Chow down on local delicacies such as Vietnamese beef noodles and fried spring rolls.
"We stayed there 3 nights, the place was just lovely and beautiful. Breakfast was delicious and there was plenty of choice. Service was excellent and really caring, although that is what you also expect when you are paying quite a bit. The room had a beautiful garden and ocean view. For a person who loves swimming laps, this is the heaven: 150 meters long." - Kaarina H., Agoda Review by Kaarina H.
"The hotel was fabulous. My friend and I really enjoyed it. The pool stretches the entire resort with two hot tubs and and large kid's pool with a pirate ship. It would be great for a family, business or just a good relaxing holiday. The hotel provides a shuttle into town which saves money on gas and we found the shuttle times to be reasonable. All around great stay at the Swiss-Belhotel." - Vicky L., Agoda reviewClick on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!