$156 per pax for 3D2N or $234 for 4D3N 4-Star Swiss-Garden Hotel & Residences Kuala Lumpur Deluxe Room Stay with Daily Buffet Breakfast + Set Dinners (Worth up to $477)
- Located in the heart of KL and its Golden Triangle
- Shopping and nightlife paradise
- Stay a stone's throw away from vibrant Bukit Bintang
- Unique architecture of glass and steel
- Shopping sprees inside and outside the Golden Triangle
- Stand atop the Petronas Towers for a bird's eye view
- Take a day trip to Bangsar or MidValley Megamall
- Over 20 malls in the area for great deals and delicious food options
- Well-organized rooms with friendly and polite service
- Children 12 years and below can stay for free
- Bus stop right in front of hotel and monorail a 10 minute walk away
- Chill at the hotel's Pool Bar or Blue Chip Lounge
- Samsara Spa with Indonesian Balinese Massage and other spa treatments
- Great for a short but luxurious getaway
- 3D2N deluxe room stay
- 4D3N deluxe room stay
What You Get:
- Deluxe Room stay
- Daily buffet breakfast and set dinners
General Fine Print:
- Book and travel by 15 December 2011
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go
- Bookings subject to availability
- No cancellation or amendment allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Child 12 years and below stay for free, child below 5 years entitled to free breakfast
- Groupon inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email email@example.com or call +603-2141 3333 (ext 1157) with:
- Contact number
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Additional Groupon Options:
- Extra bed and breakfast: RM100 (excluding applicable taxes and service charge)
- Breakfast per child (6 to 12 years): RM18
- Breakfast per pax (above 12 years): RM28
- For $156 per pax, you get a 3D2N Deluxe Room stay with daily buffet breakfast and set dinners (worth $318).
- For $234 per pax, you get a 4D3N Deluxe Room stay with daily buffet breakfast and set dinners (worth $477).
Never have a boring moment in the heart of Kuala Lumpur and its Golden Triangle. Quickly check out the Petronas Twin Towers and more than 5,000 varieties of tropical fish at Aquaria KLCC, before rejoicing in the shopping and night-life paradise.
Cover all 3 roads in Bukit Bintang before moving on to the more upscale Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, and looking for electronic goodies at Low Yat Plaza.
Take a day's trip out to Bangsar or the MidValley Megamall and Sunway Pyramid Megamall to take a gander at opportunities outside of KLCC.
With more than twenty malls available, bask in the cornucopia of great deals coupled with fabulous food in this sprawling city.
"This hotel is excellent, near to the Bukit pintan area which is suitable for shopping, many resturants are within walking distance. Hotel itself has excellent service, rooms are amazing well organized .I enjoyed my honeymoon stay in this hotel." - Amjad, Booking.com review
"Location was excellent, close to Bintang walk and Time Square shopping mall. Value for money, nice breakfast. Bus stop right in front of the hotel and monorail 10 minutes' walk away." - Booking.com review
"A wonderful hotel to stay in, it's still new, only start operating since 6 months ago according to a front desk staff. once i entered the lobby, it smells great, lobby design is simple and yet attractive. check in service was a little slow, as they need time to check my booking from agoda. room is very modern furnished, clean & simple. bed was extremely comfy. great kitchen, balcony, bathroom with soaking tub, ipod player and stuff. tv channels need to be improved. lighting was great, very bright and warm. convenient location and easy access to malls and eating places. lots of parking space. pool and gym look awesome in daytime and nighttime." - Cheng, Agoda review