$185 per pax for 4D3N Bangkok Hotel Stay + 2 Way Thai Airways Flight (Worth $720). Stay at Convenient Park Bangkok Hotel, Bedrooms Boutique OR Bangkok Chada Hotel.
- Pick from three convenient and comfortable hotels
- Close to the Skytrain station for easy access to all of Bangkok
- Relax in the stylish, full-service hotels
- Convenient Park Bangkok Hotel is a stylish and modern business hotel located in town and within close proximity of the Weekend Market, Patpong Silom and Siam Discovery
- Bedrooms Boutique is located east of downtown Bangkok and surrounded by several food vendors and the Big C hypermarket
- Bangkok Chada Hotel is newly opened in the city centre, furnished with modern amenities and excellent service
How To Get There:
- Fly directly from Singapore via Thai Airways
- Explore the city on a tuk-tuk
- Indulge in a wide selection of traditional Thai cuisine or international options
- Embark on a shopping spree at Robinson Plaza, Emporium or J Avenue
- Hit up pubs and bars or soak up the exciting nightlife
- Couples and families looking for a fuss free getaway
- Shopping and food lovers
- 4D3N Hotel Stay: Choose from Convenient Park Bangkok Hotel, Bedrooms Boutique or Bangkok Chada Hotel (subject to availability)
- 2 way economy class Thai Airways flight
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 March 2012
- Book by 31 January 2012
- Not valid on 22-24, 29-31 Dec 2011 and 20-22 Jan 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on twin share
- Flights and rooms subject to availability
- No cancellation or amendment upon confirmation of booking
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Name as per passport
- Passport expiry number
- Contact number
- Preferred date of travel
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
- Child (2-11 years) with extra bed and breakfast: S$165
- Child (2-11 years) with breakfast: S$125
- Upgrade to triple room: 3 full Groupons
- Additional S$100 surcharge applies for single supplement
- Extension stay: S$60 per room per night (twin) and S$85 per room per night (triple)
- Applicable airport and fuel taxes: S$190 per pax, subject to changes
Take a short break from work and embark on a fun-filled getaway with today's Groupon: for $185 per pax, you get a 4D3N Bangkok hotel stay and 2-way economy class flight via Thai Airways (worth $720). Stay at Convenient Park Bangkok Hotel, Bedrooms Boutique, or Bangkok Chada Hotel.
Get a taste of the unique tradition and culture of the “Land of a Thousand Smiles” and dive straight into the heart of Bangkok to explore everything the city has to offer. Keep hunger pangs at bay with the mind-boggling variety of traditional Thai cuisine and international options within Bangkok, making sure that you stay fueled for days of exploration and fun.
Explore the city on a classic tuk-tuk, or take a short stroll to the Skytrain and look up every nook and cranny of the bustling city.
Explore the famous Asoke and Sukhumvit districts or embark on a shopping spree at the nearby Robinson Plaza, or the famous Emporium, J Avenue and Nana Square.
Hit up pubs, bars and clubs to soak up the exciting Thai nightlife for the full experience.
"I booked this hotel because it is near to my meeting place. The first impression was that it is clean, tidy and a good service hotel, it is very convenient and as you walk down there is a kuang seafood restaurant where the seafood is delicious and fresh. for shopping lovers you can shop at robinson plaza as it is not far from the hotel, and the mrt station is nearby as well. I will stay at this hotel when i want to come to bangkok." - Woo, Agoda review on Cha Da Bangkok"Now so close to BTS, even better than before at this price and the breakfast is superb." - Peter, Agoda review on Hotel Convenient Park
"This was my second stay, so that tells you I like it here. The building, reception, dining room and bar a clean and modern. Bathroom great (if small), free wi-fi with good speed. Breakfast is included and was a good buffet with full american breakfast and good coffee (expresso) in unlimited quantities. Walk 8-10 minutes to skytrain which takes you the full length of town with stops at all the nightlife and shopping centres. I will stay again." - Colin, Agoda review on Bedroom Boutique
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!