$288 per pax for Extravagant 4D3N Garden Villa Stay at Elements Boutique Resort Koh Samui with Private Pool (Worth $1266). Romance Package Option Available.
- Located in pristine Koh Samui, Thailand
- Enjoy the exclusivity and tranquility of a private pool experience
- Romantic Package perfect as a special treat
- Fresh seafood at the restaurant
- Ideal boutique resort for honeymooners, couples and families
- 4D3N Garden Villa Stay
- 4D3N Garden Villa With Romance Package + Long Tail Boat Ride
What You Get:
- Daily a la carte breakfast
- Airport transfer
- Private Pool Use
- Unlimited use of Internet, Fitness Facilities, Kayaks/Bicycles, Free Mobile Phone during Stay
General Fine Print:
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go, maximum 2 pax per Villa
- Booking required
- Stay between 1 September 2011 and 31 July 2012
- Blackout period: 10 December 2011 to 1 March 2012
- Rooms subject to availability
- No cancellations allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Inclusive of all taxes and charges payable
- For enquiries, call +66 (0) 77 914678
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Full Name
- Preferred choice of date(s)
- Deal of choice (normal or luxe option)
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Contrary to popular belief, being beside the sea is something that can be enjoyed by more than the second and fourth letters of the alphabet. Make lyrical waves with today’s Groupon: for $288 per pax, you get a 4D3N Garden Villa stay at Elements Boutique Resort in Koh Samui, with private pool, daily a la carte breakfast and airport transfer (worth $1266).
For $368 per pax, get a Romance Package perfect for couples or two friends, and a one time return trip via Long Tail Boat to The Five Islands, Koh Tan and Koh Mudsum (worth $1535). With the Romance Package, relax with a Dara head massage followed by a heavenly rose body scrub, then soak your body with a romantic Jacuzzi.
Elements Boutique Resort is located within the far south of Samui in the virgin coast of Thailand, within easy driving distance of Samui's many other attractions. Rejuvenate yourself with a full range of massage, body scrub, body wrap, steam bath and holistic healing spa treatments (between 400 to 1200 Baht), as well as full broadband Internet access and sauna and steam rooms. Make use of their Activities Manager to plan out your Golf trip, a trip to the waterfalls, Elephant trekking or check out the “Wats” (Buddhist temples).
Enjoy the ultimate fine dining & healthy eating experience in their 60-seat exquisite gourmet restaurant, “Fai”- that houses European and Thai executive chefs mixing east-west fusion morsels of delight. You can’t pass up the huge array of fresh local seafood (ranging between 80 – 600 Baht per a dish), try their Sautéed Scallops, wrapped in Parma Ham and served with fresh mango salsa, herbs & beet root mash (380 Baht) or their Samui Mackerel, served with carrot & orange mash, topped with hot mushroom and fresh herbs salad, lime and herb sauce (470 Baht). Check out their full menu.
“Beautiful little resort with a great restaurant, good service and a fantastic location away from the busy places." - Bert V, Agoda Review
"Relaxing holiday in a wonderful resort. Big chlorine-free swimming pool. The restaurant is fantastic; a-la-carte breakfast, lunch and dinner all just great. The resort is small, nicely decorated. Very clean and nice rooms." - Jesse K, Agoda Review