$499 per pax for 5D3N Tokyo 4 Star Sunshine City Prince Hotel Stay + Return JAL Flight (Worth $858). SQ Flight Option Available.
- Catch the sights and sounds of the Eastern Capital
- Famous department stores of Ginza and fashion districts in Shibaya
- Visit Disneyland, third most visited theme park in the world
- Upgrade option to indulge in a deluxe dinner
- Enjoy a puffer fish dinner, one of Japan's famous delicacies
- Or opt for Wagyu beef, or snow crab and chicken shabu shabu
- Enjoy an 'onsen' hot spring experience
- Semi-double room accommodation with Simmons beds
- Convenient high-speed VPN-ready internet service
- Panoramic room view of Tokyo
- Japanese and Chinese cuisines available within the hotel
- 8 minute walk from Ikebukuro Station
- Limousine bus that links the hotel with Narita and Haneda airports
- Great for family trips
- Sunshine City Prince Hotel Semi Double room stay
- 2 way flight by Japan Airlines or Singapore Airlines
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 29 Feb 2012 (Japan Airlines) or 31 Jan 2012 (Singapore Airlines)
- Book by 31 Oct 2011 or 3 days prior to departure, whichever is earlier
- Japan Airlines option blackout period: 23 Dec 2011 to 5 Jan 2012
- Singapore Airlines option blackout period: 20 to 24 Jan 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 2 to go
- Rooms and flights subject to availability
- Additional $430 surcharge per pax applies from 16 Nov to 22 Dec 2011, 6 to 8 Jan 2012 and 20 to 24 Jan 2012 (Japan Airlines option only)
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Minimum 6 months passport validity prior to departure
- Call 6222 1230 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Name as in passport
- Passport number, issue date and expiry date
- Date of birth
- Preferred date(s) of travel
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Additional Groupon Options:
- $80 surcharge per pax for choice of 1 Deluxe Japanese Dinner (choice must be the same for 2): Blow/Puffer Fish Menu, Japanese Beef Menu or Crab and Shabu Shabu Menu
- Child without bed: $338 per pax
- Child with bed: $509 per pax
- Visa fees (if required)
- Applicable taxes of $476 (Japan Airlines) or $405 (Singapore Airlines)
Discover the bright lights of Tokyo, the fabled 'Eastern Capital' with today's Groupon. Choose from 2 options:
- For $499 per pax, you get a 5D3N Semi Double Room stay in 4 star Sunshine City Prince Hotel and return flight on Japan Airlines (worth $858).
- For $699, you get the same package except with a return flight on Singapore Airlines (worth $1100).
Choose to touchdown in Tokyo and take it by storm in style with your stay at the 4-star Sunshine City Prince Hotel. Visit the gigantic Tokyo Disneyland sans anime versions of Mickey and family.
Take a whirlwind tour around Tokyo, from the famed department stores of Ginza to the anime and manga capital of the world in Shinjuku. Check out the fashion district in Shibuya, shedding a tear at the sob story of Hachiko on one's way out.
Make full use of Sunshine City Prince Hotel's range of facilities and activities around the area such as golf courses and ski resorts. Find an 'onsen' hot spring to soak your body in, and experience the emotional and physical benefits of this indulgence.
Plunge into pure foodie haven with the very special upgrade option. For an additional $80, choose from 3 different sets of deluxe dinners:
- Blow Fish (Puffer Fish) Menu - Seasonal plate, assorted sashimi, fried blow fish, grilled blowfish, beef shabu shabu, assorted sushi, Miso (worth $120).
- Japanese Beef Menu - Seasonal plate, assorted sashimi, Wagyu beef, assorted tempura, assorted sushi, crab chawanmushi, Miso (worth $100).
- Crab and Shabu Shabu Menu - Snow crab, King Crab, Hair crab, assorted sashimi, pork or chicken shabu shabu, rice, udon (worth $120).
"i've stayed at this hotel for most of the 10 years i've been visiting japan 1-2 times a year. i love the fact that the hotel is inside a shopping central sunshine city (it is the best for new yr's lucky bag shopping!). easy access to many restraurants, shops and the jr train is only a few minutes walk away!" - Sue, Agoda review
"The hotel room was small but very clean. The hotel staff were helpful and polite. The location of the hotel is really good as hotel guests can just walk into the Sunshine City shopping mall and go to the trains through the shopping mall. There are also many cafes and restaurants in the shopping mall. You can also go to a 24-hour supermarket which is just 5 minutes walk away from the hotel." - Hoon, Agoda review