$67 per pax for 3D2N or $100 for 4D3N Cambodia Paradise Angkor Villa Hotel Premier Deluxe Room Stay + Buffet Breakfast + Massage (Worth up to $361). Tour and Meals Option Available.
- Visit World Heritage site Angkor Wat
- Get a complimentary rejuvenating spa massage
- Go on a 3 day sightseeing tour to Ancient Temples in Angkor area and shopping areas in Siem Reap
- Travel in an air-conditioned car and be led by an English-speaking tour guide
- Rent a bicycle and soak up the atmosphere on the streets
- Watch birds in their natural habitat at the Trapang Thmor Bird Sanctuary
- Ride on an ox-cart
- Spacious rooms with rustic wooden floors and a private balcony
- Unwind at the Palm Village Bar overlooking the pool
- Free airport to hotel transfer
- 3D2N Paradise Angkor Villa Hotel Stay + Buffet Breakfast + Complimentary 30 min Massage
- 4D3N Paradise Angkor Villa Hotel Stay + Buffet Breakfast + Complimentary 30 min Massage
- 4D3N Paradise Angkor Villa Hotel Stay + Buffet Breakfast + Complimentary 30 min Massage + One Meal (Lunch or Dinner) and a 3-day Tour
What You Get:
- Premier Deluxe Room stay
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 30 min spa massage
- Complimentary airport to hotel transfer
- 30% off food and beverage
- 20% off spa
Third Option Includes:
- One lunch or dinner
- 3 day sightseeing tour in air-conditioned car
- Ancient Temples in Angkor area
- Shopping areas in Siem Reap
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 30 September 2012
- Book by 23 September 2012 or at least 3 days prior to arrival, whichever is earlier
- Not valid from 17 to 27 January 2012
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- 2 Groupons per room, based on twin share
- Rooms subject to availability
- No cancellation allowed upon confirmation of booking
- Not valid with other promotions and discounts
- Additional USD8 per room per night surcharge applies from 16 December 2011 to 31 March 2012
- Additional $35 per adult and $17.50 per child (below 12 years) per night applies on 24 Dec 2011
- Additional $45 per adult and $22.50 per child (below 12 years) per night applies on 31 Dec 2011
- Daily sightseeing tour schedules to be arranged upon booking
- All rates are nett, inclusive of applicable taxes and service charge
- Groupon printout MUST be presented
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email to email@example.com with:
- Preferred date(s) of stay
- Groupon voucher code
- Groupon security code
Additional Groupon Options (payable to hotel):
- Extension night: USD56 per night
- 3rd pax with extra bed: USD30 per room per night
- Child (3 to 11 years) without bed with breakfast: USD9 per room per night
- Child under 3 years without bed stays for free
Immerse yourself in the land of rich ancient history with today's Groupon to Siem Reap, Cambodia. Choose from three options:
- For $67 per pax, you get a 3D2N Paradise Angkor Villa Hotel Premier Deluxe Room Stay with Daily Buffet Breakfast and a Complimentary 30 minute Massage (worth $252).
- For $100 per pax, you get the same package, but with a 4D3N stay instead (worth $361).
- For $198 per pax, you get a 4D3N package with one meal and a 3-day tour (worth $457).
Appreciate history with a historical trip to Siem Reap, a well-known home to World Heritage site Angkor Wat and many other beautiful ancient temples.
During your visit, set your base camp at the Paradise Angkor Villa Hotel situated in the city centre of Siem Reap. Go on a 3-day sightseeing tour to the Ancient Temples of the Angkor area, all this while travelling in an air-conditioned car and being led by a professional and friendly tour guide.
Stay at the fully-equipped Premier Deluxe Room, boasting modern amenities like cable tv and minibar in a rustic wooden-floored environment with a private balcony to give you a scenic view of the village.
Enjoy a myriad of facilities offered by the hotel, such as bicycle rental and sauna and steam rooms. Start your day with daily buffet breakfast before you trek your way around Siem Reap. Return for a complimentary 30 minute massage to end the night nuzzled in comfort.
"Value for money is very good. spa was excellent. very quiet. perfect to visit Angkor for some days. personnel very nice" - Bettina, Booking.com review
"Overall, we were very happy with this hotel. The staff goes out of their way to make you comfortable and make sure you are well taken care of. The location of the hotel is a bit out of town, which makes walking to check out the sights unrealistic. Fortunately, they have a plenty of transportation available at a moment’s notice. It is a five minute ride into town on a tuk-tuk, and fifteen minutes to Angkor Wat." - Hotels.com guest review
Click on the respective buttons for more Groupon deals!