$68 per pax for 1 Day Desaru Tour with Fruit Farm and Vegetable Garden Visits + Fruit Fiesta + Lunch Buffet + Lobster Seafood Dinner + Fireflies Cruise + 2-Way Coach and More (Worth $98)
- Escape hordes of tourists
- Enjoy nature tours with a visit to the Desaru Fruit Farm and more
- Hearty meals included
- Spectacular firefly cruise
- Fuss free getaway
- Great for friends, families and couples
- 2-way coach
- Desaru Fruit Farm tour
- Herb and Vegetable Garden tour
- Viewing of bee at work and tasting of raw honey
- Local buffet lunch
- Fruit fiesta
- Ostrich Farm tour
- Lobster seafood dinner
- Fireflies Cruise
General Fine Print:
- Travel by 31 January 2012
- Book by 30 November 2011
- Unlimited Groupons per person, may buy multiple as gifts
- Minimum 10 pax to depart
- Seats subject to availability
- Additional $5 top-up on eve of and on Singapore and Malaysia public holidays
- Passport must be valid at least 6 months prior to departure
- Groupon printout and passport details MUST be presented
- Departure every Saturday and Sunday
- Coach schedule for reference only and subject to availability:
Singapore to Desaru
- Boarding time at 6.15am at 168 Coffee Shop next to Furama City Centre Hotel and People's Park Centre
Desaru to Singapore
- Reaches Singapore at 10pm and alight at 168 Coffee Shop next to Furama City Centre Hotel and People's Park Centre
- Call 6535 8686 for enquiries
- See the rules that apply to all deals
How To Book:
Email Sales@desaruff.com with:
- Passport number and expiry date
- Date of Birth
- Contact Number
- Attached Groupon
Or present Groupon printout at Desaru Fruit Farm Office (101 Upper Cross Street, 03-47 People Park Center).
- Tour guide and coach tipping
Step out of the cosmopolitan hustle and bustle for a quick breath of nature with today's Groupon: for $68 per pax, you get a one day Desaru Tour consisting of a Fruit Farm tour, Herb and Vegetable Garden tour, Fruit Fiesta, Ostrich Farm tour, Fireflies Cruise, local lunch buffet and lobster seafood dinner, and more (worth $98). 2-way coach rides are also included.
Reconnect with the land with a day away from city living in Desaru. Enjoy a classic coastal resort feel with inviting waters and fine sands, before being whisked away on a whirlwind tour of what Mother Nature has to offer.
Check out fruit farms as well as herb and vegetable gardens, and leave busying to the bees for once to taste their raw honey.
Stay well-fed all day with the local buffet lunch and scrumptious lobster seafood dinner, and check out more varieties of local wildlife with an ostrich farm tour, as well as a spectacular fireflies cruise at night.
Selected location images courtesy of Malaysia Tourism.
Operating Hours of Desaru Fruit Farm Office:Mondays to Saturdays: 10am - 7pm
Closed on Sundays